Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Raging Raven chapter 20 . 9/6
Damn this is good.
OctoberOpal chapter 7 . 9/5
Oh no! You just had to speak of the Red Wedding! Should I even ask?
OctoberOpal chapter 6 . 9/5 times.
OctoberOpal chapter 1 . 9/5 portrayed Cersei VERY well. OOC? No way. I can actually see Cersei acting just like this. Keep it up.
CLTex chapter 20 . 9/4
Very very exciting! Love this chapter
Kaizer-Kid chapter 20 . 9/4
First things first; it was Ned who ordered the seizure of Tyrion, they explicitly-you know what nevermind, dunno why one bothers to argue this key detail that it was Ned's scheme and that Cat doesn't act without permission most of the time from Eddard or Robb. Further, Sylvia really seemed intolerable in this chapter for some reason, certainly can see the Cersei in her, why slap her good-mother into submission? Thirdly, Robert isn't a wife-beater, given his response and reaction in GoT (the first book) and how horrified he is to have hit his wife, it seems to have been the first time.
Over-all this is an extremely weak chapter, and one that needs to be revised.
darkwolf76 chapter 20 . 9/4
Seriously, I love this fic! It's my favorite GOT one. I'm so glad you updated! It will be interesting to see what Slyvia's reaction to her mother's letter will be. I have a sneaking feeling that her mother might even demand her return when she sends her leter to Winterfell.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
metaladdict chapter 19 . 8/4
Nice calm before the storm chapter.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 19 . 8/3
CLTex chapter 19 . 8/3
I really like calm before the storm chapters, because u know when the dirt hits the fan everything will be hard it must be for her to defend family she's not fond of, and when we get to the King and Ned..omg can't wait!
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 18 . 6/30
i cant wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
ninaluvsathena chapter 18 . 6/18
Yep, every chapter just keeps getting better :)
Hmm I wonder why they didn't say Sylvia was a part of the plot. Maybe they have some morals .. Lol just kidding can't wait to find out ! Is it weird that I want Sylvia to have another baby? It would be crazy if she had twins.

Thanks for posting!

I love where you are taking your story.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 6/14
Very interesting and well-written premise!