Reviews for Price of Our Sins
CLTex chapter 17 . 5/21
Awesome job. I'm glad they're getting back to being together..cant wait for more!

And I watched that episode when it aired..wish I hadn't!
KatieBees chapter 9 . 5/21
Wow, now there's a baby in the mix! Welcome to the world Mini!
I wonder how the story will evolve around the new addition?
KatieBees chapter 7 . 5/21
Hi Roweena!
I'm trying to catch up with your story, I had it on my follow list for quite some time but haven't had much time to read. But now I do!
The first few chapters are amazing. I really like Sylvia as a character. You have built her an interesting story as Cersei's (kind of) first born. I love her interactions with her family as well as with Robb and the Starks.
One thing I really liked about this chapter and others, was the insight into Cersei's mind. Her thoughts on the matter of the wedding and the happiness of her daughter are so conflicting with her pain and jealousy.

Thanks for writing, and I'm looking forward to continue reading!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 17 . 5/21
Khallya chapter 16 . 5/9
Please do NOT make Robb cheat on her! I don't want any Talisa or Frey Girl for that matter! If it happens I'm going to cry and throw myself out of the window! XD
Untilweburnout chapter 16 . 4/7
Oh my god
I love ok
So lovely! Can't wait for the next one!
kksambo chapter 16 . 4/4
I love this story, but the way Sylvia is, she will not survive when Robb inevitably goes to war against the Lannisters. She's so annoyingly docile, naive, and irritatingly timid. Not to bash your OC or anything but realistically, sooner rather than later she will have to stop being a green girl and grow up if she is to survive and protect her husband and child to face the events to come.
The King in White chapter 16 . 3/29
I'm loving this. The pacing is excellent. The concept behind it - well it's not novel, but it's enjoyable. The romance, the drama, I'm adoring it. I can't wait to see what happens when things go down in King's Landing.
ninaluvsathena chapter 16 . 3/21
Wonderful chapter! You write this marriage so realistically, with all the complicated facets of it. Marriage is difficult and I can imagine it's twice as hard in the Game of Thrones universe lol.
danceegirl92 chapter 16 . 3/21
So excited to see an update! As much as the content wasn't too happy I still loved how it played out...I do wish Robb hadn't frozen her out but I can't wait to see how it develops further!
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 16 . 3/21
Great chapter! I think the confrontation was well done, they really blew up at each other and Sylvia got to let her anger and frustration out. Hope to see more soon :)
Roxu chapter 16 . 3/21
You're realistic in giving the married couples problems at least, it happens. I'm curious to know how you're going to follow the TV series.
metaladdict chapter 16 . 3/21
Ah irrational suspicions, irrational suspicions everywhere :P.

Overall good chapter I liked the hurt between the two.
CLTex chapter 16 . 3/21
Poor Sylvia being left out of the loop like this..I hope she and Robb can resolve the way they are with each other!