Reviews for Price of Our Sins
bluefalcon0207 chapter 29 . 2/10
Best Baratheon OC story hands down! You have writing super powers! Any recs for other Game of Thrones OC fics?
It should have been a boy
Tuscan Of Mandalore chapter 25 . 1/7
Neat story, yet its 200k words long and you've barley gotten though season 1, a lot of filler, which though building your characters, gets boring reading about their day to day life, i find myself skimming through chapters looking for important events to try and find what moment im at in the show, but good grammar.
Nikoo chapter 29 . 11/19/2017
The story is soo beautiful
Pllz update
ChewingGum98 chapter 29 . 10/24/2017
Why is Sylvia being a bitch to Nera? It's her damn fault, she needs to take responsibility for her actions.
anand891996 chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
wow do you love reviews.
Your character development is epic btw
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 29 . 9/25/2017
I don't know if it's bad, but I feel that while Sylvia should be held accountable for neglecting Minisa, Robb has to take responsibility for a few of Sylvia's actions and the fights they have. She refuses to turn her back on family and the two are always fighting about that, but only because Robb has a hatred for her family that is unwarranted- or, at least, It is to Sylvia because Robb has yet to be truthful with her.
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
For a second I held hope, but then it all came crashing down and burned. Cersi will forever be that character that I don't completely hate, but yet just can't complete like. How dare she say stuff like that? Think or feel it even?! She's such a hypocrite, judging Robert for not letting go of a 'dead girl' and yet she herself is doing the exact same thing! She's ignoring her live, healthy daughter because of a son that didn't even last a year into the world! Not that I'm belittling her pain or anything, but she has to realise that she's being a down right dumbass bitch. Anyways awsome start and I shall move forth! :)
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 29 . 9/1/2017
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Though I do wonder if robb will ever tell her the truth of what he suspects and what started the war
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2017
I love the baby Mini moments, there definitely need to be more! Great chapter as always. Updates asap
AngelElmarlienHenning chapter 29 . 8/27/2017
love the update and the part of the bloody king of roses is really funny pleases update soon
Vyb chapter 29 . 8/24/2017
Great chapter on price of our sin's, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
darkwolf76 chapter 29 . 8/23/2017
Fantastic! All of it was fantastic! Especially that last line where Sylvia just loses all of her proper little lady composure and curses! That had be laughing so hard. The tension was palpable between Sylvia and the other lords, and even to a lesser extent Robb.

That last gesture of his was sweet, and it is good to see them starting to truly grow united again versus just going through the motions. But I do have a feeling the conflict is not over between those two, especially if Robb or anyone else finds out about that little letter Sylvia sent to her mother dearest. And Elane asking all those questions? That is bad news, because you know all that information Sylvia trusts her with goes straight to Cersei, or maybe Tyrion? Great update as always and I cannot wait to see what happens next!:-D
CLTex chapter 29 . 8/23/2017
Oh no don't send a letter! Really hope no one finds out but you just know they will! Can't imagine the difficulty she faces being in the North with everyone gathered to go against her family. Robb really shouldn't have equated her to an outside she's been there for so long and been his wife for a long time as well. Too bad Catelyn isn't there to help her through that feeling. Looking forward to seeing how she handles Robb being gone!
Wombat8 chapter 29 . 8/23/2017
Just one of the best fanfics around - incredible writing with a fantastic OC - can't wait to see what happens next!