Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Aww too good!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 21 . 11/4
darkwolf76 chapter 21 . 11/4
You're doing super! You're characters are spot on and they feel real. I really like it that you're not afraid to write the flaws and conflicts they have. It might not be easy or quite as fun to write your lovely couple fighting but it makes it feel authentic. I truly feel like I'm watching the show, just with the edition of Sylvia, when I read this story. Also, she blends seemlessly in with the canom characters and events as if she'd been apart of that world all long.

You're doing an amazing job, so don't change a thing! I can't wait to see how Sylvia and Mini being there changes the whole game for Robb and the characters! Bravo and keep being the awesome writer that you are!
CLTex chapter 21 . 11/3
Sylvia and Robb are dealing with so much, I really dont blame either for their feelings
Lady Syndra chapter 21 . 11/3
Yeah...Sylvia just acting like such an entitled person. People around her are dying, yet she doesn't really seem to care. She says she does, but she's putting lives of hundreds below the lives of a few. It's as if she feels no true sympathy because she has never experienced such tragedy as a princess. This is the first time such a hectic event has effected her and she's only really caring about her blood family. While that's not wrong, however as a ruler of the people, Robb needs to think of his people first. And Sylvia doesn't seem to understand that that is part of being a good ruler.
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 21 . 11/3
i love your story so much! i cant wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
Frozen862 chapter 21 . 11/3
Like it. The only thing is I believe they give Catelyn a little bit too much crap.
minnie2015 chapter 20 . 10/8
great story looking forward to more. I do hope the starks can survive this with Syl
Raging Raven chapter 20 . 9/6
Damn this is good.
OctoberOpal chapter 7 . 9/5
Oh no! You just had to speak of the Red Wedding! Should I even ask?
OctoberOpal chapter 6 . 9/5 times.
OctoberOpal chapter 1 . 9/5 portrayed Cersei VERY well. OOC? No way. I can actually see Cersei acting just like this. Keep it up.
CLTex chapter 20 . 9/4
Very very exciting! Love this chapter
Kaizer-Kid chapter 20 . 9/4
First things first; it was Ned who ordered the seizure of Tyrion, they explicitly-you know what nevermind, dunno why one bothers to argue this key detail that it was Ned's scheme and that Cat doesn't act without permission most of the time from Eddard or Robb. Further, Sylvia really seemed intolerable in this chapter for some reason, certainly can see the Cersei in her, why slap her good-mother into submission? Thirdly, Robert isn't a wife-beater, given his response and reaction in GoT (the first book) and how horrified he is to have hit his wife, it seems to have been the first time.
Over-all this is an extremely weak chapter, and one that needs to be revised.
darkwolf76 chapter 20 . 9/4
Seriously, I love this fic! It's my favorite GOT one. I'm so glad you updated! It will be interesting to see what Slyvia's reaction to her mother's letter will be. I have a sneaking feeling that her mother might even demand her return when she sends her leter to Winterfell.