Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Oh shit! Wow, I cant believe Elane had such a change of heart. She always came off as so bitchy and cold and ambitious and disinterested in the baby, so I wonder, is this out of character? Or is this just a side of Elane we've never seen before that was always hidden by her motives. I guess it makes sense, because before this, she was always thinking of the future, and now here, she's thinking of the immediate present and how it might mean the baby is dead.

(AND I HOPE SHES' NOT DEAD but she screamed for help so the baby's either dead or this was pointless character dev?)

But yeah, I love this chapter, and the way you write the emotin and I hope you write more soon :D
darkwolf76 chapter 42 . 1/21
This chapter was heavy man. I know Sylvia and Robb still love each other but that is really being tested to the max, more on Robb's part I guess. Dang its gonna be hard to see how both cope when separating on such a bad note and under so much stress. Hopefully the end of the chapter means Minisa will be rescued? I couldn't handle it if she died. I don't know who's attitude towards Sylvia I dislike more, Robb or Catelyn. I get both completely, Sylvia isn't perfect, but what is she supposed to do? Such a heavy chapter, it was great! Wonderfully written! Please give us more soon!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/30/2021
Elane better save Minisa
or I hope she dies painfully
like have Ramsay torture her
CLTex chapter 42 . 12/26/2021
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/25/2021
NOO dont let Mini die
Guest chapter 42 . 12/25/2021
A fantastic chapter that was well worth the wait. You really did a good job of capturing the helplessness these characters are going through. And man, Elane, you better hope that Minisa lives, or you are going to be killed quite painfully, and you are going straight to hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2021
please update soon
Erdbeerkuchen98 chapter 18 . 7/28/2021
Ok this has to be said. I don’t know what will happen further, but Elane is SERIOUSLY pissing me off (
Vhu chapter 41 . 5/18/2021
Great chapter on price of our sins , so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
Natman717 chapter 41 . 5/5/2021
Damnit, ugh pain pain and suffering, it hurts. While the OC is a bit blockheaded at time it makes her very real, very human and that is great. But damn do I love perfect people, and these people are not that. I really hope this couple makes it through the pain and the north comes out ahead, but it’s looking less and less likely.

Great story.
Natman717 chapter 40 . 5/5/2021
I don’t know how but I really hope there were enough butterfly’s that theon won’t betray them this time.
Natman717 chapter 39 . 5/5/2021
I mean I can see Renly arguing but just go down there and tell him, we will support your bid to the iron throne of the 6 kingdoms, the north will become independent. And hint that the north may rejoin the other kingdoms a few generations down the line. TaDa easy. And again just get Cat out of there she will ruin everything.
Natman717 chapter 36 . 5/5/2021
Very good, as long as Sylvia gets her way and cat does not I’m happy.
Natman717 chapter 34 . 5/4/2021
God kill Catelyn.
dvali chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
Great chapter. Nothing is solved and everything is getting worth. There will be a lot of tension between Robb and Sylvia.

I want more. And I hope that Vows will be updated soon. Good luck