Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Looking forward to the next chapter.
metaladdict chapter 19 . 8/4
Nice calm before the storm chapter.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 19 . 8/3
CLTex chapter 19 . 8/3
I really like calm before the storm chapters, because u know when the dirt hits the fan everything will be crazy..how hard it must be for her to defend family she's not fond of, and when we get to the King and Ned..omg can't wait!
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 18 . 6/30
i cant wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
ninaluvsathena chapter 18 . 6/18
Yep, every chapter just keeps getting better :)
Hmm I wonder why they didn't say Sylvia was a part of the plot. Maybe they have some morals .. Lol just kidding can't wait to find out ! Is it weird that I want Sylvia to have another baby? It would be crazy if she had twins.

Thanks for posting!

I love where you are taking your story.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 6/14
Very interesting and well-written premise!
MissMac chapter 18 . 6/10
My, my. What have we here? A betraying little hand maiden? Goodness, no! You wouldn't dare...oh. Why, yes, you would dare, wouldn't you...WOULDN'T YOU!? *ahem* Sorry about that...
Another glorious installment, pudding pop. I love the intensity that is building with this story. I have a feeling that Robb is going to just either snap or explode with Sylvia! He's all patience and such now, but I feel like soonish he may snippity snap! Great job :)
CLTex chapter 18 . 6/9
Really enjoying this story!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 18 . 6/9
darkwolf76 chapter 18 . 6/9
Another lovely chapter! I always so enjoy it when I get to read a new chapter of your story. It is one of my favorite stories on this whole site. You have a real talent as a writer and have created a very vibrant l, layered, and well rounded character in Sylvia. Keep up the great work!
Marvelmyra chapter 17 . 6/2
The next episode is even more upsetting. ; o
CLTex chapter 17 . 5/21
Awesome job. I'm glad they're getting back to being together..cant wait for more!

And I watched that episode when it aired..wish I hadn't!
KatieBees chapter 9 . 5/21
Wow, now there's a baby in the mix! Welcome to the world Mini!
I wonder how the story will evolve around the new addition?