Reviews for Price of Our Sins
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 16 . 3/19
16/?
Arbiteramari chapter 27 . 3/12
Great story, great characters, one of the most well written and thought out fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm glad to find a halfway decent firstborn story for GoT. Please update soon
ElriyaStark chapter 1 . 3/8
I don't think you wrote her OOC. I mean nobody is born evil and I really much can perfevtly imagine that Cersei was like you described her. I already really love yours story and dread the minute I will read the last updated chapter
Owsla chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
I love your chapter title! And as for the chapter, I loved it! The drama is great! Originally I was siding with Robb's view, but now I see both Sylvia and Robb have a fair side of the argument, I like how they each handled it their own way. Robb kept his cool and tried to work things out, and Sylvia just drank. Haha, I love her. She's a perfect oc for Robert's daughter.

Aww, I loved Theon / Robb scene! So fun to read, humor is refreshing in Got. I wish we could have seen more Theon / Robb interactions in the Got/Asoiaf. I'm glad we have your fanfic!

That was such a heartwarming ending. Their love is stronger than all that jazz. Wow, your story is approaching the war, I am excited for what comes next. Oh, I can't wait, I hope we get to see Stanis or Renly! And more of the Stark family trio! 3

A chapter as beautifully written as always. :) No pressure, but I hope you can update soooon.
:D :D :D
darkwolf76 chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
Merry Christmas! Sorry for the late review. I was working and then I went out of town for Christmas. I loved this chapter! We got to see Robb and Sylvia's perspectives on the issue and then they came together to find some middle ground (hopefully). The ending was very sweet. It was beautifully written! You always do phenomenal though! I can't wait to see how Sylvia copes when the bannermen come. Keep up the amazing work dear and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas day!;-)
metaladdict chapter 27 . 12/24/2016
Hey man, great to see a new chapter.

I am really curious if Robb is going to remember that blood is thicker remark from Theon. If could butterfly away a couple of things :P

Happy holidays to you too.
RHatch89 chapter 27 . 12/23/2016
Update immediately, please!
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
I love beets!
TMI Fairy chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Thumbs for showing that high born women also had a job to do.
TMI Fairy chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
IMO there are several babies born every year at the castle. Think of the size of the staff, a large part of which is female, and the promiscuity typical of Westeros.
So screams of newborns should be part of the background noise :) of the place.
TMI Fairy chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
I was scared shitless when I first saw my son (Robert, BTW). I touched him with my fingertip as he was so tiny!
He was 9lbs/4,150 but to me he was tiny ...
TMI Fairy chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Yay for muff diving!
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Don't girls use the word FAT?
Poor Sylvia - her parents dump all their shit on her ..
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
I found it odd that the teaching was only of Sylvia and Robb. Why not the younger kids too? Too large age difference?
The lord's wife was (or could be) the manager of the household. In Lady Catelyn's case that would be managing the feeding and whatnot of several hundred people.