Reviews for Price of Our Sins
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 18 . 12h
i cant wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
ninaluvsathena chapter 18 . 6/18
Yep, every chapter just keeps getting better :)
Hmm I wonder why they didn't say Sylvia was a part of the plot. Maybe they have some morals .. Lol just kidding can't wait to find out ! Is it weird that I want Sylvia to have another baby? It would be crazy if she had twins.

Thanks for posting!

I love where you are taking your story.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 6/14
Very interesting and well-written premise!
MissMac chapter 18 . 6/10
My, my. What have we here? A betraying little hand maiden? Goodness, no! You wouldn't dare...oh. Why, yes, you would dare, wouldn't you...WOULDN'T YOU!? *ahem* Sorry about that...
Another glorious installment, pudding pop. I love the intensity that is building with this story. I have a feeling that Robb is going to just either snap or explode with Sylvia! He's all patience and such now, but I feel like soonish he may snippity snap! Great job :)
CLTex chapter 18 . 6/9
Really enjoying this story!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 18 . 6/9
darkwolf76 chapter 18 . 6/9
Another lovely chapter! I always so enjoy it when I get to read a new chapter of your story. It is one of my favorite stories on this whole site. You have a real talent as a writer and have created a very vibrant l, layered, and well rounded character in Sylvia. Keep up the great work!
Marvelmyra chapter 17 . 6/2
The next episode is even more upsetting. ; o
CLTex chapter 17 . 5/21
Awesome job. I'm glad they're getting back to being together..cant wait for more!

And I watched that episode when it aired..wish I hadn't!
KatieBees chapter 9 . 5/21
Wow, now there's a baby in the mix! Welcome to the world Mini!
I wonder how the story will evolve around the new addition?
KatieBees chapter 7 . 5/21
Hi Roweena!
I'm trying to catch up with your story, I had it on my follow list for quite some time but haven't had much time to read. But now I do!
The first few chapters are amazing. I really like Sylvia as a character. You have built her an interesting story as Cersei's (kind of) first born. I love her interactions with her family as well as with Robb and the Starks.
One thing I really liked about this chapter and others, was the insight into Cersei's mind. Her thoughts on the matter of the wedding and the happiness of her daughter are so conflicting with her pain and jealousy.

Thanks for writing, and I'm looking forward to continue reading!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 17 . 5/21
Khallya chapter 16 . 5/9
Please do NOT make Robb cheat on her! I don't want any Talisa or Frey Girl for that matter! If it happens I'm going to cry and throw myself out of the window! XD
Untilweburnout chapter 16 . 4/7