Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Anna.B chapter 22 . 1/27
This story is amazing. I love the OC and how complex she is. Love her relationship with Robb, it's sad that he and his family were untrusting of her given he loves her. Liked how Robert asked for her and her reaction to his death. Hope Robb steps up and comforts her, seems like she's been isolated from everyone. Surprised about Ned and Renly. Renly was quite cruel about her given their closeness, obviously he wants power. And Ned I would have thought he would support her claim as the rightful heir due to his honour. Instead he doubts her upon Renly's word and thinks she should give power to Stannis. I kind of hope she'll show them her ability to rule, unless she does not covert the throne, looking forward to seeing her reaction to the news of her as heir as its never been expected of her... will she want to be queen? Hope the Starks will be nicer and not suspect her especially upon Ned's death. Great story, update soon. looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.
Kaizer-Kid chapter 22 . 1/18
Eager, to see how you write the next tidbit, best of luck and hope it comes out soon.
SPARKELS77 chapter 22 . 1/3
Too good! 3
HermioneandMarcus chapter 22 . 1/2
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can please and thank you
metaladdict chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Excellent chapter, keep it up!

Though I have to admit you're kinda getting the GOT laws wrong. Succesion laws in GOT are very simple: every male heir, before the female ones, including uncles and what not.
darkwolf76 chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Bravo on another chapter well done! Sylvia is by far the best Baratheon OC I have ever read, and I have never been disappointed with any chapter you've put out. Your style is simple and easy to follow, and your characterization and story is the perfect mix of canon and original content that sucks me in everytime. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see how Sylvia deals with the war!

If you ever did need help, I'f be glad to give you opinions on things. I don't know if your still looking for help but just thought I'd put that out there. Happy holidays!
CLTex chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Aww poor Sylvia..so very excited for more!
Ruby Meadowes chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
I wish I had something constructive to say but, alas, as usual, this was great! I really loved the way you wrote Robert's death, particularly Sylvia's reaction to it. I'm also enjoying your characterization of Renly, it's very accurate and I also think you've done a good job concerning his perception of Sylvia. Please update again!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Aww too good!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
darkwolf76 chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
You're doing super! You're characters are spot on and they feel real. I really like it that you're not afraid to write the flaws and conflicts they have. It might not be easy or quite as fun to write your lovely couple fighting but it makes it feel authentic. I truly feel like I'm watching the show, just with the edition of Sylvia, when I read this story. Also, she blends seemlessly in with the canom characters and events as if she'd been apart of that world all long.

You're doing an amazing job, so don't change a thing! I can't wait to see how Sylvia and Mini being there changes the whole game for Robb and the characters! Bravo and keep being the awesome writer that you are!
CLTex chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
Sylvia and Robb are dealing with so much, I really dont blame either for their feelings
Lady Syndra chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
Yeah...Sylvia just acting like such an entitled person. People around her are dying, yet she doesn't really seem to care. She says she does, but she's putting lives of hundreds below the lives of a few. It's as if she feels no true sympathy because she has never experienced such tragedy as a princess. This is the first time such a hectic event has effected her and she's only really caring about her blood family. While that's not wrong, however as a ruler of the people, Robb needs to think of his people first. And Sylvia doesn't seem to understand that that is part of being a good ruler.
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
i love your story so much! i cant wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
Frozen862 chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
Like it. The only thing is I believe they give Catelyn a little bit too much crap.