Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Untilweburnout chapter 16 . 4/7
Oh my god
I love ok
So lovely! Can't wait for the next one!
kksambo chapter 16 . 4/4
I love this story, but the way Sylvia is, she will not survive when Robb inevitably goes to war against the Lannisters. She's so annoyingly docile, naive, and irritatingly timid. Not to bash your OC or anything but realistically, sooner rather than later she will have to stop being a green girl and grow up if she is to survive and protect her husband and child to face the events to come.
The King in White chapter 16 . 3/29
I'm loving this. The pacing is excellent. The concept behind it - well it's not novel, but it's enjoyable. The romance, the drama, I'm adoring it. I can't wait to see what happens when things go down in King's Landing.
ninaluvsathena chapter 16 . 3/21
Wonderful chapter! You write this marriage so realistically, with all the complicated facets of it. Marriage is difficult and I can imagine it's twice as hard in the Game of Thrones universe lol.
danceegirl92 chapter 16 . 3/21
So excited to see an update! As much as the content wasn't too happy I still loved how it played out...I do wish Robb hadn't frozen her out but I can't wait to see how it develops further!
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 16 . 3/21
Great chapter! I think the confrontation was well done, they really blew up at each other and Sylvia got to let her anger and frustration out. Hope to see more soon :)
Roxu chapter 16 . 3/21
You're realistic in giving the married couples problems at least, it happens. I'm curious to know how you're going to follow the TV series.
metaladdict chapter 16 . 3/21
Ah irrational suspicions, irrational suspicions everywhere :P.

Overall good chapter I liked the hurt between the two.
CLTex chapter 16 . 3/21
Poor Sylvia being left out of the loop like this..I hope she and Robb can resolve the way they are with each other!
Belladonna007 chapter 16 . 3/21
I really loved this chapter. The fight between Robb and Sylvia had me on edge, they kept dancing around why Robb was distant and why Sylvia was upset. Robb is being stupid for distancing himself from his family and listening to his half-crazed mother's thoughts about Sylvia's loyalty. I have a feeling things are only going to get worse when Joff beheads Ned :(
HermioneandMarcus chapter 16 . 3/21
HermioneandMarcus chapter 15 . 2/26
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 1/24
Awesome speech at the end there! The North Remembers! Fuck Walder Frey and Roose Bolton!
Hey, I don't know if you know but parts of Valeera's 'Within the Hollow Crown' are really similar to your story... He/she mentioned this story as an inspiration, but entire paragraphs are basically the same. I reviewed that story but he/she removed the review, so I'm instead bringing it to your attention.