Reviews for Price of Our Sins
el5555 chapter 25 . 11h
Love this story! please update soon! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this
Please I hope this story doesn't take years to finish :( I really enjoy the story
I love it! Please update soon!
Kaizer-Kid chapter 25 . 7/17
This chapter feels incomplete to be honest, will only review properly at the next update, as I'll have a better idea how to judge and consider the situation accordingly.
SPARKELS77 chapter 25 . 7/16
metaladdict chapter 25 . 7/13
I love the feels in this chapter.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 25 . 7/12
Man this story breaks my heart. I wish the Starks could be happy but it is just never going to happen apparently. Damn those Lannisters. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
doRodrigo chapter 25 . 7/10
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 25 . 7/9
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
TINABELCHERISMYSPIRITANIMAL chapter 25 . 7/9
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 25 . 7/9
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you cause i really love this story
jean d'arc chapter 25 . 7/9
Oh, poor Sylvia... Tough choices she will have to make now... Hopefully she'll be able to counsel Robb wisely...
darkwolf76 chapter 25 . 7/9
Don't go making me cry! You should give yourself more credit. I was just doing what any friend would. It was an excellent chapter as usual. You never ever have disappointed. The tone difference between the first and second half of the chapters was so striking. Sylvia is certainly on rollercoaster of emotions right now! The scene in the glass gardens was so adorable, but the second part of the chapter made me feel so bad for Sylvia! I loved her character way too much! How did you do that!?;)

The ending was a little worrying. Sylvia may have a little too much of Robert in her when it comes to wine. I can't imagine Robb is going to be happy to find his wife and daughter disappeared, only to discover Sylvia drunk out of her mind and their little girl left unattended. I think Sylvia is heading for a lounge lashing. Yikes!

Marvelous job! Remember to never doubt yourself and to keep going! I cannot wait for next chapter and hope you update soon!;)
CLTex chapter 25 . 7/9
Great chapter. Truly a shame to see them going from a happy time to a time of war. She's definitely right to be concerned and scared now, and hopefully she can talk to Robb about it
Please keep them safe. Maybe a little brother for Mini?