Reviews for Price of Our Sins
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 9/3
For a second I held hope, but then it all came crashing down and burned. Cersi will forever be that character that I don't completely hate, but yet just can't complete like. How dare she say stuff like that? Think or feel it even?! She's such a hypocrite, judging Robert for not letting go of a 'dead girl' and yet she herself is doing the exact same thing! She's ignoring her live, healthy daughter because of a son that didn't even last a year into the world! Not that I'm belittling her pain or anything, but she has to realise that she's being a down right dumbass bitch. Anyways awsome start and I shall move forth! :)
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 29 . 9/1
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Though I do wonder if robb will ever tell her the truth of what he suspects and what started the war
I love the baby Mini moments, there definitely need to be more! Great chapter as always. Updates asap
AngelElmarlienHenning chapter 29 . 8/27
love the update and the part of the bloody king of roses is really funny pleases update soon
Vyb chapter 29 . 8/24
Great chapter on price of our sin's, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
darkwolf76 chapter 29 . 8/23
Fantastic! All of it was fantastic! Especially that last line where Sylvia just loses all of her proper little lady composure and curses! That had be laughing so hard. The tension was palpable between Sylvia and the other lords, and even to a lesser extent Robb.

That last gesture of his was sweet, and it is good to see them starting to truly grow united again versus just going through the motions. But I do have a feeling the conflict is not over between those two, especially if Robb or anyone else finds out about that little letter Sylvia sent to her mother dearest. And Elane asking all those questions? That is bad news, because you know all that information Sylvia trusts her with goes straight to Cersei, or maybe Tyrion? Great update as always and I cannot wait to see what happens next!:-D
CLTex chapter 29 . 8/23
Oh no don't send a letter! Really hope no one finds out but you just know they will! Can't imagine the difficulty she faces being in the North with everyone gathered to go against her family. Robb really shouldn't have equated her to an outside she's been there for so long and been his wife for a long time as well. Too bad Catelyn isn't there to help her through that feeling. Looking forward to seeing how she handles Robb being gone!
Wombat8 chapter 29 . 8/23
Just one of the best fanfics around - incredible writing with a fantastic OC - can't wait to see what happens next!
BrittStar1199 chapter 29 . 8/22
Sylvia is truly becoming a combination of Robert and Cersei. The drunken Baratheon rage along with the prideful threatening powerful Lannister.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 29 . 8/22
Loved it!
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 8/22
Awesome update :)
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 28 . 8/17
maybe some words of encouragement will help. This has been a good read for me in the past 2 nights, I noticed you have school and that's one of the reasons you are losing your muse once in a while. I just hope, you'll find it again cause damn. That peak is making me think that Jaime must've gotten Syl back home.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 28 . 8/14
I am loving this story! More please?!
HannahMariexoxo chapter 28 . 8/14
Love this story! Please continue:)
darkwolf76 chapter 28 . 8/13
Sylvia resembles Robert A LOT in this scene and not in a good way at all. The poor baby must have been through a lot for her to act in such a way. It makes me nervous to think of what exactly Cersei and Joffrey did to her to make her so bitter. And I have a sinking feeling it has something to do with harming Robb and Mini.:-[ Phenomenal preview, I need more!

Don't you dare say your writing is bad! The most recent chapters are just as good as the first, in fact, I think it always just gets better. Hang in there and just keep writing the way you do, because it's amazing!