Reviews for Price of Our Sins
HermioneandMarcus chapter 15 . 2/26
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 1/24
Awesome speech at the end there! The North Remembers! Fuck Walder Frey and Roose Bolton!
Hey, I don't know if you know but parts of Valeera's 'Within the Hollow Crown' are really similar to your story... He/she mentioned this story as an inspiration, but entire paragraphs are basically the same. I reviewed that story but he/she removed the review, so I'm instead bringing it to your attention.
I just started reading this fic to keep me occupied while waiting for the next vows chapter! I have to say you are an amazingly awesome writer! I know, I know I've said it many times already and I will keep saying it, just like a broken record! You're amazing! And lol at your Stannis approaching his wife's bed comment! Xoxo
darkwolf76 chapter 15 . 1/17
Yay! You updated! That chapter was intense. I feel bad for all of them right now. I feel bad for Sylvia most of all though! What has she done? She's just been doing Catelyn's job for her and taking care of her kid while the woman went hysterical. I don't blame her for being upset and out of it, but I really don't think she deserves the carp that it looks like Cat is going to give to her. Please tell me that Robb won't listen to his mother and start feeling suspicious towards Sylvia. With all the crud that is coming, she really does deserve at least to have her husband on her side. Great chapter! This story is amazing! Update soon#
metaladdict chapter 15 . 1/17
I would make an argument that Cat is kinda going haywire with this theory of hers but then again we all know what kind of stupidity she can achieve in her moments of insanity.

Overall I liked it. The thought of Sylvia possibly knowing something is a natural thought but I would think it would be dismissed more easily. But Cats over protectionist is really bursting out right now.

Keep it up!
ninaluvsathena chapter 15 . 1/17
I need more! Is that a good review? Lol. Awesome chapter! I love all these characters and you always do them all justice :)
crescented chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I feel bad for Sylvia, as it's obvious she's going to grow up without almost no mother figure, always pining for Cersei's attention (?). Although I like that she favours Robert more, at least she has one parent figure in her life.
ninaluvsathena chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Definitely worth the wait! Thanks for the update, I was so excited when I saw it in my email :)
Kaizer-Kid chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Nicely done, but this wondrous chapter deserves a continuation, you've been heading in new ground and directions from where most go in terms of original characters. Can't wait to see what happens when Robert's killed and Eddard imprisoned in your fic.
Daybreak96 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Woo great chapter i really loved it, please update again soon! i cant wait for more, i had missed Mini
Loves to read books chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Wonderful as always. Update soon.
darkwolf76 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Oh my gosh, that really was some ominous for shadowing. It really was a great a chapter as usual. It was sad but I thought the scene with Cersei and Catelyn particularly touching. That ending though... you really gotta update soon to releave the suspense. Please update soon! Great job and keep up the great writing! ;) Any hints about what's next?
danceegirl92 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
So excited to see a new chapter...and I loved it! I kind of understand why you didn't have Sylvia warn the girls about Jofferey because that is what made me really dislike Sansa in canon, but I still wish that could have been different :) Can't wait for more!
MusicOfMyMind chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Wow, took you long enough, (Calling the kettle black) lol. Anyway, beautifully done yet again, I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.