Reviews for Price of Our Sins
Loved it!
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 8/22/2017
Awesome update :)
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 28 . 8/17/2017
maybe some words of encouragement will help. This has been a good read for me in the past 2 nights, I noticed you have school and that's one of the reasons you are losing your muse once in a while. I just hope, you'll find it again cause damn. That peak is making me think that Jaime must've gotten Syl back home.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 28 . 8/14/2017
I am loving this story! More please?!
HannahMariexoxo chapter 28 . 8/14/2017
Love this story! Please continue:)
darkwolf76 chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
Sylvia resembles Robert A LOT in this scene and not in a good way at all. The poor baby must have been through a lot for her to act in such a way. It makes me nervous to think of what exactly Cersei and Joffrey did to her to make her so bitter. And I have a sinking feeling it has something to do with harming Robb and Mini.:-[ Phenomenal preview, I need more!

Don't you dare say your writing is bad! The most recent chapters are just as good as the first, in fact, I think it always just gets better. Hang in there and just keep writing the way you do, because it's amazing!
98765 chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
Love the story please continue!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
I love this story. I truly do. Sylvia is very well characterized. I just hope for the sake of my heart she's able to side with Robb. I see both of their sides. I'm just tired of seeing him die. Robb/OC stories are truly my favorite. You're on my favorites list. I'm an author with an addiction to fan fiction. I can't wait for more. - Helena
RandomUser9991 chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
Out of all that I have read, I like this 'Robert's OC daughter' fanfiction the best. I hope that this exact flow of the story continues.
doug.goodguy chapter 27 . 7/23/2017
Loved this chapter.

P.S. So is Sylvia going to go with Robb to the south, or not?
Kaizer-Kid chapter 27 . 3/27/2017
Just update damn you, you are finally at the war! You've done well thus far, but the story requires a continuation, so why not give it what it, you and we need? You in order to get it out there, and us so that we could see how this turns out?
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 16 . 3/19/2017
16/?
TheBlindSangheili chapter 27 . 3/12/2017
Great story, great characters, one of the most well written and thought out fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm glad to find a halfway decent firstborn story for GoT. Please update soon
ElriyaStark chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
I don't think you wrote her OOC. I mean nobody is born evil and I really much can perfevtly imagine that Cersei was like you described her. I already really love yours story and dread the minute I will read the last updated chapter
Owsla chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
I love your chapter title! And as for the chapter, I loved it! The drama is great! Originally I was siding with Robb's view, but now I see both Sylvia and Robb have a fair side of the argument, I like how they each handled it their own way. Robb kept his cool and tried to work things out, and Sylvia just drank. Haha, I love her. She's a perfect oc for Robert's daughter.

Aww, I loved Theon / Robb scene! So fun to read, humor is refreshing in Got. I wish we could have seen more Theon / Robb interactions in the Got/Asoiaf. I'm glad we have your fanfic!

That was such a heartwarming ending. Their love is stronger than all that jazz. Wow, your story is approaching the war, I am excited for what comes next. Oh, I can't wait, I hope we get to see Stanis or Renly! And more of the Stark family trio! 3

A chapter as beautifully written as always. :) No pressure, but I hope you can update soooon.
:D :D :D