Reviews for Price of Our Sins
darkwolf76 chapter 41 . 5/4/2021
Ugh. You ended it in one heck of a spot. Trying to drive me crazy, are you? Ah, this chapter was so good. It was so dramatic and serious. You wrote it so well, I was getting stressed with our poor young parents. I did facepalm at Robb a little bit. Its like "Man, stop being the King around your wife. I know you feel you need to be the strong one for her and your daughter, but sometimes, a little vulnerability goes a long way. Sylvia wants her husband. Not the King." Seriously, I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter. I sort of want to slap Elane silly myself. It's easy to understand why she's doing it, but you hate her all the same for putting that little baby angle Mini in danger! Fantastic job!
Natman717 chapter 31 . 5/3/2021
God I’m loving this story but I hate when characters have flaws because I just want to jump into the story and throttle them all. Agahag just like god why can’t all these people be perfect and have the power to be their best selves, but noooo petty squabbling and stupidity shall run rampant.
As much as this annoys me, overall it is good, a story with real believable characters is a rare thing, so good job.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/3/2021
So glad to see an update, it really made my day!
the feels are so strong! poor robb and sylvia!
I do wonder how this changes robb's conduct in the war, will he be more ruthless with his prisioners or his tactics, maybe less forgiving of any signs of failure or disloyalty? *looking at you roose*
ginellabella chapter 40 . 3/4/2021
super super good. Everything about this is amazing. I really wonder what Sylvia's reaction will be omgg.
ginellabella chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
This story is soo good. The characters are all beautifully written it makes me wanna cryyyy. Please don't give up on this i'll be rooting for you!
Supremus85 chapter 40 . 1/2/2021
If something has happened to Minisa I'm going to be angry; poor thing. Nice chapter thought.
darkwolf76 chapter 40 . 1/2/2021
Girl! That reaction at the end, it sent chills down my spine. I think I know what news that boy had. Robb's reaction would've been quite something to read about but then you cut it off! Dang cliffhangers! Just gotta come back for more I suppose.

This chapter was so heartbreaking though. Sylvia is really struggling with her identity, and everyone seems to be rejecting her or pushing her away when she needs acceptance the most. No wonder the poor thing is breaking down and thinking about getting drunk.

And Robb himself seems to be getting overwhelmed. He's trying to do the right thing, but it's crushing him, and it's obvious he's afraid he'll never truly get his wife back, that their relationship will be forever damaged. The love that he and Sylvia have for each other is apparent but they can't seem to express it to each other either.

And that one part at the beginning of the chapter, oh no... Not Mini! Robb and Sylvia are gonna be a wreck when they find out! But maybe that will bring them together? Cannot for the next chapter! This story is always the best and always getting better! You are so talented. Keep up the fabulous work friend!
bonnieandjangolove chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
First and foremost I love this story. It’s amazing and just draws you in.
Second ignore everyone who is trying t fact check you or put there two unnecessary scents in. If they want to do all of that then they should write their own freaking fanfiction. It’s just a story people calm down. The author didn’t ask for you to fact check them and all your bitching about how the story deviates from canon. If all fanfics were written exactly like the original they would be SO DAMN BORING. So shut up and enjoy the story or take a hike I don’t care what the hell you do but leave your extra comments out of it. Okay? Good.
Can’t wait for the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work.
chris141linardi chapter 40 . 1/2/2021
another great chapter! was really missing this story.
so glad to have you back, i was getting worried the story was abandoned.
LordStark5 chapter 40 . 1/1/2021
I’m thinking that generally it’s faster to send word via Raven (which can ride twice as fast as a rider, before factoring in war) and at the very least one might swap garrons along the way and would travel in a large party...
So is it show Gendry and his legendary speed?
Serious now:
I do like the strained relationship of Robb and Sylvia here.
Don’t have much to say other than I hope next chapter comes soon.
10868letsgo chapter 40 . 1/1/2021
That bitch of a maid! I hope she realized that her mother is dead knowing that the Lannister lied.
Harmony chapter 39 . 8/24/2020
*sees the nonsense going on in the comment section and ignores it* Anyway, I just wanted to remind you that most of us love this story and don't mind the canon deviations because your story is wonderful and interesting and well written to boot :)
Don't stop writing babe, I love this story so immensely, I love Sylvia and I love her bithcy antics and I hope you keep going
LordStark5 chapter 39 . 8/24/2020
Holy crap, it's book cannon. I'm happy(ish).
LordStark5 chapter 37 . 8/24/2020
What are Roose Bolton and Wyman Manderly doing there?
LordStark5 chapter 36 . 8/24/2020
So they have a Maester, yet Robb isn't in Riverrun?
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »