Reviews for Price of Our Sins
rikka21 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
ohhhhh amazing i just love the fact how cersei feels torn and jaime that really sounds like him its all about cersei ... please UPDATE SOON cant wait to read when the princess arrives north
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
.Amazing.
I absolutely love this and can't wait to see where this story update soon.
Hendrickx E chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I think it's very well written and though I love to hate Cersei for what she's done, through your words I'm beginning to understand her a bit better so thanks! :)
Carlypso chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really hope that you put this in Sylvia point of view! Love this story, can't wait for an update.
starlitstars chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very good opening chapter. I would have liked to see Cersei love her first born unconditionally a little bit more but at least from this first chapter we can understand her feelings, its not that she hates her daughter because she's Robert's but because she reminds her of what she lost so she pushes her away to save herself from the hurt. Usually with this type of OC Cersei just hates the child and treats them poorly and I would love to see a fic where she treats all her children equally as even Cersei says 'love no one but your children' and I'm sure there's another quote where a character says how much Cersei loved her children.
rikka21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
ohhhhh amazing please update soon
mliaab chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is a side of Cersei that I've never seen before, but I quite like it. I feel that I can actually understand her and think of her as a human being, a mother, instead of the heartless bitch I've always thought of her as. If this story turns out like what I'm picturing in my mind, I think it's going to be a success (not sugar coating it; this is honestly sincere) Until the next chapter :D :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow! What an amazing start to this story you're only one chapter in and I'm already dying for more. I really loved your characterization of Cersei, I enjoy both the book & TV version of her character for different reasons so I can't wait to see where you'll take her from here. Looking forward to seeing how Sylvia interacts with the rest of her family. Great job.
PrincessOfSilence chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great job! I'm intrigued! I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
excellent first chapter and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37