Reviews for Price of Our Sins
LordStark5 chapter 3 . 8/21/2020
“What if he was ugly? What if father had sold her to an ugly creature with one eye and no nose, and crooked nubs for fingers, and half an ear? What if he sold her to an imp like Uncle Tyrion?“ - That is some remarkably good foreshadowing.

“ I sadly approach this as Stannis approaches his wife's bed :(“ - Well, I wish you good fortune and pray that you find more comfort in this soon.
Melmela chapter 39 . 4/29/2020
"The King in the North knelt before his queen, and told her everything."
The truth will set us free!
darkwolf76 chapter 39 . 4/28/2020
This chapter was so great! And the ending, ugh, I want to know Sylvia's reaction. This whole chapter has shone that their both having a time trying to adjust to their new titles and roles. They were both so vulnerable and overwhelmed in that first scene! The love for their daughter and the way they made up was so tender and sweet!

It was perfect and a great contrast to the rest of the chapter, where they both are really holding their own, even if they don't feel that strong. Sylvia putting the Blackfish in place, that was an accomplishment all on its own! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next! Keep the updates coming!
Falcon Lair chapter 38 . 4/23/2020
Oh excellent
Owsla chapter 38 . 4/23/2020
Hey! You are so fantastic with detail! The emotional descriptions of the characters are always very well done, but in this chapter I especially enjoyed seeing Robb’s reaction to Neds death from another POV. This is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for in a GOT fan fiction and you wrote it beautifully. I can’t help but feel so sorry for Robb and Sylvia, but more so Sylvia! I do not blame her for all that wine she’s drinking here, she seems like she’s troubled which makes sense with all the hardships she’s suffered and basically being the sister of King crazy, yet she’s keeping herself together. She’s definitely a strong character. I also loved the ending to this! Also another perfect scene for a fanfic with Robb’s POV. Great chapter!
Melmela chapter 38 . 4/21/2020
This chapter was beautiful, so intense! I loved reading it! Syl, she is growing up. Both of them (Robb/Sylvia) are doing it, but I'm loving Sylvia's path very much. Are we talking about the little Mini? My heart suffers thinking about what will become of her. Will she end up in Cersei's hands or worse? I trust in Osha! Ahahahahaha!
Well we will see what the future has in store for all of them..
darkwolf76 chapter 38 . 4/20/2020
I'm so very proud of you friend. You've worked so hard on this story and have kept at it. This milestone is big and you should be proud. This chapter was equal parts heart wrenching, deep, sweet, and epic. Your writing skills are unmatched.

I always did wonder what Robb and Sylvia's reaction to each other would be right after Ned died. You struck just the right balance between anger and sadness. It all seemed very realistic. Their words to each other are going to leave marks on their relationship and they have a lot to talk through, but it will not be something they can't work past. And that ending part of the scene was so sweet. It had me tearing up.

You know, for a long time, I'd come to dislike Elane for being a spy. I wanted her to get caught and answer for betraying Sylvia' s trust, but the insight into her past, her deep love for her mother, made me feel really bad for her. You made her seem so human. Still don't want her to steal Mini though.

Oh, that last scene. It was so good. You handled it great, weaving Sylvia, her point of view, and her subtle effect on the narrative into the fabric on that iconic scene seemlessly. And while Robb had his crowning moment in this scene, Sylvia definitely had hers, literally and figuratively, with that gesture of hers at the very end of the chapter. What a way to end season/book 1. Chills, so many chills.

Wonderful job friend! This has always been one of my all time favorite GoT fanfics, and this chapter just affirmed why. Keep up the great work and don't ever give up, because you'll always have at least one very enthusiastic reader and fan! Cannot wait to see what comes next!
chris141linardi chapter 38 . 4/20/2020
great chapter
i think the relationship between tobb and syl is perfectly written hope they manage to win the war and independence for the north
also hope the treasonous handmaiden gets eaten by the wolfs
Bhn chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Great chapter on price of our sins,so you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
Ashies chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Another amazing chapter! I always love the interactions between Robb and Sylvia, and despite the differences between the two, I think they do truly love one another. I’m also torn with what Elane is planning. On one hand, I would love for Minisa to be safe and out of Winterfell if Theon turns against Robb like in canon, but at the same time I can already imagine the pain Sylvia is going to go through when she finds out someone she trusted betrayed her and kidnapped her child and took her to Cersei. Either way I’m certain it’ll be amazing! So all in all, I loved every bit about this chapter, you are an amazing author, and I am very much looking forward to the next update!
doug.goodguy chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Awesome chapter (also kinda starting to hate Elene). But you got one thing wrong: Minisa would be in front of Bran and Rickon in the line of succession. Remember that Sansa was Robb's heir after Bran and Rickon "died", and that's why he had his will name Jon his heir unless Jyane gave him a child. It's the Targs that practiced a super male-preference primogeniture, to the point where ANY male came before a female after the Dance of the Dragons. The first born of the first born always comes first for any other family.
Falcon Lair chapter 37 . 3/28/2020
Great chapter, thanks for the update.
Nina chapter 36 . 2/22/2020
eeeee! I loved the Jaime/Robb interaction here. It was so interesting to see the dynamic between them, especially since Robb is married to his niece, and Jaime hates Sylvia but loves her mother. A weird, interesting dynamic for sure.

What I really enjoyed was how Robb reacted when seeing jaime, and at first seeing that it was wrong to let Theon hit him while he was on his knees, but when he learned that Jaime was on the side of the people who possibly caused Sylvia's miscarriage, he had no limits to hurting a defenseless man, especially his disrespectful enemy.

I really hope we get more Jaime/Robb interactions later on!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/19/2020
Yes your back.
Bvm chapter 37 . 2/19/2020
Great chapter on price of sin's, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »