Reviews for Better Angels Of Our Nature
VampyrusRed14l chapter 1 . 5/1
please write more, oh my God! I need to know if Loki ends up going back home to Asgard as a free man...or god, anyway please give us another chapter! plz plz plz plz
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 2 . 2/6
My mind? Blown.
This story is sooo amazing I actually love it?
I don't suppose ur ever gonna update tho, are you?
Still love what you've got here!
HarleyBrooke chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
SHIT FUCK EVERYTHING YOUR LAST ACTUALIZATION WAS FIVE YEARS AGO?! FUUUUUUCK
HarleyBrooke chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND UR SO GOOD WRITING IT OH MY GOD I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING YOU CARE OF CONTINUE TO WRITE IT. IT'S SO GOOD.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Wow. I almost cried in some parts. This makes ghe most sense ever... except that Loki WAS controlled, i think.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
Damn I hope this will be continued
Luizals chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Ouch! Right in the feels. Loved it.
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
and the most entertaining I have read with Loki. I find Tony explaining entertaining and psychologically damage Loki insane! Did I mention I love studying psychology? Especially mental disorders

Hope u update. I love this! ;) Especially I am surprised you put a guilty Loki but soo self-destruct
Nin chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I really love this story so far, and it is sad that it hasn't been updated.
I desperately wish for you to update!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Oh my gods I LOVE this story and it's only two chapters long (two pretty long chapters but you get my point) and it hasn't been updated in forever but I guess that won't stopme from hoping. Are you still around and writing? Is there any chance this will get continued someday? I'd love that. This story is amazing. I'd love for it to go on. And I don't know if I ever used the word "love" three times in a review ever before. Well, four times now. Ugh. I should go to sleep. But the story is so great. So really very much extremely great. Meow.
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
do you have more of this lurking about on your hard drive, because I'd love to see it-interesting take on the characters and I gotta wonder where cap comes in and what would happen there. neat to see all these interactions and theories. can't wait to read more if you still have it.
Green Penguin chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
hey, is there more of this lurking about on your hard drive somewhere, because I'd love to read it. its a different take to the whole situation and interesting-keep it up!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Backing up my previous review, I have just realised that I was laughing at a story about a depressed lunatic with mental issues. That is not good. I apologise. However... in my defense, he is (no offense) supposedly fictional and being co-treated by Tony Stark. This sort of justifies the laughter part in my mind, but maybe not really in anybody else's.
Just so you know, I laughed at the bits that (I hope were) meant to be funny... rather than at the 'I-will-die-of-angst' Loki-thing that he kept doing.
I also like the fact that he's under there somewhere... and you're doing a really good job of showing it, btw.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I just love this: it's so funny already and still only two chapters in! XD
cal chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I seriously loved reading this. And I desperately wish you would continue this.