Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 11: Writing
kci47 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Excellent story, thank you! Loved the banter between the two as well as the astute observations about people's writing. :) Very hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
So contrived...
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I say this is awesome. Simple yet effective review from this one. Keep writing!
Stay frosty
-Nico
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love your writing. It's so refreshingly clear and insightful.
Lupinista chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love this. I love you for writing this. if I see another man described as blonde I'm going to throw up. you truly hit the grammatical nail on the head, and you did it in such a cleverly written, adorable, Lassiet way.
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Although I am guilty of some of this myself from time to time, I thoroughly enjoyed both the lambasting of the typical smut-fic (which I cannot read, and it is a pity because most of the time its all I can find in my fandoms - which is why I have myself added a small homage to atrocious erotica in my most recent fanfic, which unfortunately is non-Psych) and the properly executed pre-erotica at the end. And Mraz. :) Keep writing, my friend, for I will happily read anything you post, even if I happen to be unfamiliar with the fandom.

(BTW, what on EARTH is a “velvety sheath,” anyway? I’ve read that particular phrase umpteen million times and have never been able to figure it out. I’m fairly certain my own interior design does not include that particular fabric, nor have I encountered any males who were that far to the sasquatchian (for some authors seem to think a “sheath“ is the same as a “shaft“). Either someone needs to douche with Nair, or they are severely misinformed about human anatomy - or material.)
NoOrdinaryReview chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
FANTASTIC
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
AWESOME :) 3 it Was funny and romantic
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ha I adore you :) you always find ways to express my very thoughts :) it annoys me to no end! Said with a laugh, not he laughed! Idiots
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
LOL at your rant there at the end. This was really cute!

But I do have one bone to pick with you, however I shall be nice and email it to you. BEWARE!
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yep, blond/blonde, brunet/brunette drives me bonkers, too, along with all the 'way too wordy' chewing, mashing, biting stuff that ain't sexy, not noway, not nohow.

Bravo, of course, plus kudos and lots of cookies for another delightfully plausible 'contrivance'. I needed some Lassiet. Now I just need to get going again on my own Lassiet! ;)
hfce chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
LOL! I love your rant as well as this story. Great job. :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That. Was. DELICIOUS.

And pretty much hit on every single one of my pet peeves, especially that of the feminine/masculine usage of blonde/blond, et al.

Now, pardon me while I go make certain I didn't have anyone breathing dialogue in my smut. :-P