Reviews for A Serious Jest
amsev chapter 12 . 6/19
Lovely story! Thank you for writing. I do so enjoy MLCs where she isn't some kind of encyclopedic shrew or he's an asshat that makes you wonder why she put up with him for more than a couple of hours. Thanks again!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 12 . 6/3
Excellent story
AnaBookWorm chapter 12 . 5/4
Absolutely wonderful story! Beautiful!
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
Cute. A real feel good story :-)
mzsha18XX chapter 12 . 9/6/2017
cute very sweet
QueenMagic1917 chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Cute story. But if Severus had been a lit more IC, the story would have been more fun to read. A little grumpiness, a little resistance and stuff like that... that's just my opinion
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Cute story I like it and you should read a marriage law story by it's different from the other ones with Hermione not involved in the law or being forced to marry by the law.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Cute and a bit funny
Blue night fairy chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Nice story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
Perfect
Brain in the Gutter chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Great story! I love how they didn't really know how the other felt about each other for so long, but they figured it out in the end!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Wanted to review again once I could log on. I enjoyed the story and even read it a second time. :)
Imwaiting4myAE chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Very cute. I enjoyed your version of what happened during the war with Severus and hermione. While Molly frustrated me, I'm glad you kept her as an... Obstacle (for lack of a better word). Thank you for sharing this short and entertaining story!
-imwaiting4myaliceandedward (sorry I'm not logged in)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Sweet story
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
this story is decent enough to keep me entertained for a little while. But I defiantly wouldnt put it in my favorites. The speech patterns (most notably Severus') are totally OOC. If you have ever read Severus Snape saying thank you, would you really see him saying "thanks"? Maybe when he was a kid, but as an adult, heck no.

Personalities are also OOC.

Out of a rating to five, id give you about two and one fourth.

Read the AN, hope you had a happy, healthy baby! v.v