Reviews for In Which Merlin Is Rewritten as a Female Character
jmoonsun101 chapter 8 . 6/6
Yes, that is actually true. If the dragon was actually more forward with what he was trying to say instead of being vague, they could have avoided some tragedies.
thelastcrescendo chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
This is definitely the best merlin fanfiction I've ever read. One of the best fanfictions I've ever read in general too. I know that this was last updated in 2015.. but if you ever find the motivation to update , please do, your audience is ever ready. And if you don't want to continue with this story, that's alright too. It's been an incredible pleasure to read this story. The level of writing in this is amazing, you should be a professional author if you already aren't. And this was your writing five years ago. I can only imagine how skilled you would be now.
Quilliant chapter 25 . 8/14/2021
I love this story so much! You did a great job believably conveying the relationship of Arthur and Merlin. It has more depth than most portrayals I have read. The retelling is very creative and has a good balance of humor and drama. I would love to see it finished with the implications of Morgana’s poisoning, Merlin’s pregnancy, and the birth of Arthur and Merlin’s child. Please keep going!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2020
Update please!
lydo99 chapter 6 . 9/1/2020
This story is so freakin awesome!
normansanthin chapter 25 . 8/19/2020
Update Pls
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2020
I love your fanfic. Its spectacularly written and I can't wait for the next update. 'Wash your hands' and stay safe with the coronavirus about :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2020
i love taht alternate title. its so funny
Grundy217 chapter 25 . 12/24/2018
Love this story so much wish it had kept going.
Covley Hatake chapter 25 . 9/30/2018
Not sure if you are still writing but I love this and hope it continues.
Irina Hunter chapter 21 . 9/12/2018
Seeing as fratricide is the murder of one's brother, if Arthur killed Uther it would be Patri-regicide, as Uther is Arthur's father.
Annieanonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
I wish you would finish this pretty please. I know it’s been a good few years but I love this story and it’s honestly one of the best, most clever, humorous and especially original female merlin fanfics. I must admit I was always hoping that Myrddins true identity as Merlin would be revealed to someone (like Gwen/a servant or Gwaine) by Arthur and “Myrddin” being caught having a snog/kiss still loved how Gwen found out by Myrddin crossdressing lol. Continue please!
blackberrystardust chapter 25 . 7/7/2018
It's been a couple years but this story is fantastic and very much worth finishing in my opinion
Guest chapter 25 . 10/24/2017
Sad I didn't want Morgana to turn evil. I liked her and Merlin being friends and was hoping she didn't turn power evil crazy. But I guess I was wrong. :( it's a great story though! I love it so much! Keep it going!
Kaz the king chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I have to ask. Why do you genderbend the character to make a romance? Does it have to be hetero to be romantic? I curious, I've seen other people genderbend only one character in a gay ship to make it a heterosexual romance and I find that absolutely appalling. Why not keep the characters with their genders or genderbend both of the characters. So, why do you do it?