Reviews for I got You
I know I late to the game in reviewing but FANTASTIC story! Great drama and angst and nice to see Letty get a little of her own back after Dom treated Her like crap!

And amazing job writing in a language other than your native one. Seriously this is quite complex. Bravo!
ted-e chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Writing is hard but you did a fantastic job here especially for your first story
ted-e chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great start
Kary G chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
What can I say?! Awesome job with this story! ) I did notice some typos but who the hell cares if the story was soooo good! ) I started reading on Thursday and I just finish reading a few hours ago and I love it! ) Congratulations! I had to laugh at times as well as go "Awww" Cant wait to read more o your stories, Id love to see some Brian/Mia stories I am a big an of those two )

XOXO,
Karina.
Anahoney chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
this was amazing, i mean i actually kinda hope it goes down like this in the movie it was amazing
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Loved it. :-)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Great job! This story was great for a first time author. I'll be keeping an eye out for your work in the future.
Paommt chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Perfect... I like it! Thanks for sharing _
mac-reye chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Absolutely amazing! I'm so sad that it over, but hopefully you'll be inspired to write more fast & furious fics! Hope you have a happy holidays!
Paommt chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I love it... Updated soon please _ btw o like the last part hahah
Zoe chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I loved everything about this chapter, especially their talk. I love the fact that Letty pushed him and his big ego away, that she didn't even want to hear him out. She was so strong, good for her! I can't believe he thought that she would just fall into his arm. Didn't he wonder why she didn't seek him out all this time? Can't wait to read the big blow out in the next chapter.
Arlenne0794 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Good story. Keep up the good work :)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
LOVE THIS! i'm in love with this story, i cant wait for the next chapter. update soon please
mac-reye chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
haha darn I was about to go hop on the next flight to the base lol good chapter!
aplatt17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012