Reviews for it's you, it's always been you
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
I wanted to say thank you finally someone said what I have been saying for years yuki is a hoe who needs to be gotten rid of and kaname and Zero belong together I really love your story so far that I've read it it's one of the best I have ever read :)
ZeroLovesKaname chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
I agree... I really hate yuki.
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Love this story :)!
mama catfish chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Amen I don't really like yuki either!
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awesome story I would like to read some more please! :D
storm chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
typo: 1st paragraph "he slumped himself agents the wall" I think you meant against.
"this is ridicules" ridiculous.
"it made Zeros stomach turn" You need an apostrophe to show possession. Zero's stomach.

4th paragraph you forgot to capitalize Zero's name.

8th paragraph "the worst part about being caught crying would defiantly trying to explain..." You misspelled "definitely" as defiantly. Also, I think it should be "the worst part about being caught crying would definitely BE trying to explain"
TwinSanity95 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
I don't like her either lol loved your comment on the bottom and your story so far
tineri talentati chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
God I hate Yuki...I don't know why, either. She just seems like a spoiled bratty bitch...
Vanillamoo chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
This was so fucking great that i could have died. That lemon/smut was so fucking hot that i was like dying. It was really awesome! I need to read another good story like this **
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Sequel name. Now.
-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
AceNina chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I actually hope you would tell us what happen to Yuuki in the end.
Little Shinn chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
wow cool
interesting
so sad the story had ended
black rose chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
not bad ! not bad at all!
Miss Blood Pain chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Awwww... I loved.
unknown chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
By the far one of the best manxman I have ever read, or at least in the top ten. Because let me tell you this I have read a LOT, but as I was saying. One of best by far.