Reviews for Songs From the North
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 11 . 4/10
Welcome back. Nice updates and so gendry finally realizes he likes arya so what will he do and will he let arya know and fight for her? Will he talk to robb because his would be better match and will arya remember kissing gendry? Will she admit her feelings and also will gendey make her remember by kissing her again? Will we see more of jeyne trying to play match maker?
Veridissima chapter 11 . 4/8
Great chapter!
Glad you're back!
Really liked it
Alaster Boneman chapter 11 . 4/8
A bit short for my liking but not bad I'm just happy one of the got storys I follow have finealy updated its being ages,

I quite like this story it deals with Arya's future far better than most, there was another got story that you may have read called were the journey begins ( I think don't qutote me on that) any way it deals with a very simmer plate to this one and starts of well but the righter... Well he made arya completely unlike able and a bit of a barate. But I'm gald that you haven't gone that rote.

If this chater has one flaw it's a little sort.
But still good
Yours Alaster Boneman
Ally Charlotte Piper chapter 10 . 4/8
YOU'RE BACK! Yay! I'd forgotten how much I adore this story, which is a whole cabbageton of a lot. Thank you for forcibly reminding me! Please don't disappear for so long again
Alaster Boneman chapter 10 . 4/8
Well that was short, not much else to say

Yours Alaster Boneman
GruMpy2348 chapter 9 . 1/20
Just found this. I love how you make Arya a realist about her situation. Can't wait to read more!
DarkDevon13 chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Ohhhh...
LadyRobbStark chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Update soon this
Snikrap32 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I hope you continue this story. Im very interested to read some more.
elijahlover chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Love it update soon x
Alaster Boneman chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
this was a good chapter. im new to game of thrones fan fictions but this one was nice I. I think you have telent for fiction please update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I hope you continue this fanfic, I really enjoyed it.
Princess Adrenaline chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
it's been a couple months now! get on with it! (it's very good and i need my fill of Gendrya)
TheBoyWithTheSnares chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
PLEASE DO CONTINUE! I adore this story almost as much as I adore Arya and Gendry together! :)
deadsylifer chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I 3 this! I cant wait for more, its not corny- its magnificent!