Reviews for Songs From the North
tardisinthesgc chapter 11 . 6/5
oh, please update this soon!
mentaly chapter 11 . 5/17
WHAT. I didn't know you update wth we need moooooore
Marvelmyra chapter 11 . 5/13
Nnoooo ! What Lord with only 2 sisters would marry both to the same family ? ! They would spread out their alliances by marrying into another House. Dorne would be more likely than Highgarden for a second sister ! If you think about it Robb's best idea would be to marry Arya to a Baratheon and there are only 2 left ! Obviously Stannis is out of the question. Gendry is not only the best choice for his second sister but the only logical one !
Marvelmyra chapter 3 . 5/13
Why does everyone forget the recognized daughter Robert had while he was Jon Arren's ward ?
Cloudsong chapter 11 . 5/2
I love this! The writing, the pairing... everything. Really hoping that you might still continue, though I see you haven't updated in a while...putting it on my alert list in case, and seeing a new chapter posted will definitely make my day! c:
Talliann chapter 11 . 4/28
Wow, wonderful fic! I love it. You're doing a great job with Arya and Gendry relationship. This fic has become one of my faves. I can't wait for more chapters. Love the writing and portraying of both, Arya and Gendry, alone and specially together. Surprising and funny how they're growing strong feelings for each other. I can't wait to see how they deal with it and how they act in front of each other again. They are so perfect together. I'm enyoing a lot this story, please keep on the good job!
masha.matharage.5 chapter 7 . 4/24
hey this story is amazing! pliz update soon!
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 11 . 4/10
Welcome back. Nice updates and so gendry finally realizes he likes arya so what will he do and will he let arya know and fight for her? Will he talk to robb because his would be better match and will arya remember kissing gendry? Will she admit her feelings and also will gendey make her remember by kissing her again? Will we see more of jeyne trying to play match maker?
Veridissima chapter 11 . 4/8
Great chapter!
Glad you're back!
Really liked it
Alaster Boneman chapter 11 . 4/8
A bit short for my liking but not bad I'm just happy one of the got storys I follow have finealy updated its being ages,

I quite like this story it deals with Arya's future far better than most, there was another got story that you may have read called were the journey begins ( I think don't qutote me on that) any way it deals with a very simmer plate to this one and starts of well but the righter... Well he made arya completely unlike able and a bit of a barate. But I'm gald that you haven't gone that rote.

If this chater has one flaw it's a little sort.
But still good
Yours Alaster Boneman
Ally Charlotte Piper chapter 10 . 4/8
YOU'RE BACK! Yay! I'd forgotten how much I adore this story, which is a whole cabbageton of a lot. Thank you for forcibly reminding me! Please don't disappear for so long again
Alaster Boneman chapter 10 . 4/8
Well that was short, not much else to say

Yours Alaster Boneman
GruMpy2348 chapter 9 . 1/20
Just found this. I love how you make Arya a realist about her situation. Can't wait to read more!
DarkDevon13 chapter 7 . 9/20/2014