Reviews for This We'll Defend
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was good enjoyed it!
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
One of my favorite stories.

Choked up AGAIN on the reread.

I love the solemnity, understanding and respect.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Well done. I loved the solemn respect for Coulson, and for the respect for the honor, history and traditions of those who serve. Bravo.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
:) I like it-no, LUV it! XD It's sweet and commemorative. :)
PrincessinthePea chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Love the Firefly reference of 'Big Damn Hero's'
00 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was great!
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
As a Marine I love that you made Hill a Marine. And the goof wanting to arm wrestle Bruce made me crack up. Really well written. You truly capture the spirit of this piece. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing this.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
A lovely, touching, and respectful story. Thank you for sharing.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Can't quite figure out if I like how Clint's speech is given, using such a passive voice, but in a way it works. It felt a bit jarring to me as a reader, but it kept the focus and POV in Steve's mind.

I liked the sense of comradery that you built here. My personal head canon doesn't have Clint as military, but an extensive service record makes a lot of sense, and I love the idea of him having that many medals. So many people write him as always blending into the shadows; it was a unique touch to have him be recognized for his service.

This was a very well written piece for Veteran's Day. Thanks for sharing it!
olde dragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Not often I get teary-eyed over a fan-fic. Actually, never, until today. Thank you.
Syntyche chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This story is fantastic in so many ways; touching and sweet and compelling and sobering; as sad as the story matter is I really wanted to just read more. Thank you for posting it.