Reviews for Waiting
VAdarkwind chapter 26 . 2/26
Oh my god...
VAdarkwind chapter 23 . 2/26
;))) Love the Niley chappie! So glad they're moving in together! And dramatic conclusion? You certainly know how to get that adrenaline kickin'!
VAdarkwind chapter 21 . 2/26
This chapter was so, so sad, and I think that I would break down completely if my sister wasn't staring at me and if I wasn't listening to Miley Cyrus's 'Can't Be Tamed' Album. But that last paragraph... That tugged at my heartstrings so much:

"The snow globe lay scattered across the floor, millions of tiny pieces of glass and white snow slowly spreading across the ground from ground zero. Miley sat screaming at the main broken base, the buildings all broken and destroyed. At that moment, my heart broke for her because I knew we'd just destroyed little Destiny's perfect world, the city Miley had been trying so hard to stay in."

You wrote 'say in,' but I, being a complete grammar freak (though I'll be raging in my head, not aloud, thank you very much) will let that slide because you honestly did such a great job conveying all of the emotions in a story. It's truly something special...

This chapter was so, so sad, and wow...
VAdarkwind chapter 17 . 2/26
xDDD
VAdarkwind chapter 14 . 2/26
I usually review for every chapter for a story, but I just HAD to continue reading (so I'll probably review it all later after I reread it xD) so here we are. This story is truly incredible. I don't usually read a lot of First Person POV stories because it just messes with my mind when I write Third Person (mostly), but I loved some of your other stories and thought I would give this one a shot. This whole police thing you got going is really intriguing, and I think... that besides that stuff, this actually resembles a lot of real life... Well, real life years ago. 2017 now. But... your portrayal of the characters is ridiculously realistic, and I love that about it. Maybe, after I read, like, all of your other stories, I'll have another author to favorite—and let me just tell you that I'm REALLY stubborn on who to put on that list. So kudos to you.

This story has it all: comedy, romance, friendship, intrigue, suspense. You have added every single factor in what makes a story a story, and... just wow. It's not like one of those too perfect things. This is the story that has little flaws that makes it even more perfect. I love it. You're an amazing writer—never stop writing.

And if I had discovered the Niley fandom sooner (I only got into HM and Niley in December, when Disney played all the HM episodes), I'm sure things would be very different. Wouldn't change a thing. Love your story.

You're awesome... but I had a feeling you already knew that. ;)
Alecks454 chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
I finally finished the story
MnM16 chapter 36 . 12/25/2013
Oh my gosh you are an incredible writer! I love your stories so much and I enjoy reading them. I honestly love your story ideas. I love Waiting so much and I just read Post It Notes. And I just love the way you write. I'm contented with this story's ending and with everything that happened. It's cute but not too cute and it's not very cliche too. :) I'm sad that this story is over.

I get you with the Niley thing. I have like a shtload of fanfic ideas but they're mostly AU and sometimes it's really hard to write about them because I don't have much inspiration.

I'm going to force myself to check out Fiction Press and Wattpad just so I could continue reading your writing. :P You are seriously amazing. :)

P.S. Do you follow back on Twitter? :)
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 36 . 12/17/2013
Would you email me some of your stories you have written? Id love that. I need something to do on my vacation. Your a great writer and id love to see what full stories and have stories you have written that I could turn into my own. So please email me? id love the stories. I didn't know what to say or how to ask so that's just what I came up with. I love the fact that even tho I said before I wanted u to keep writing but I love that your telling your readers they can read the stories you haven't posted and can turn into their own. So thank to that. I can't wait to see what you have written and if you send me a story :) I'll make it great. Thank you! Can't wait to read. Your awesome! :)
WakingUp2Roses chapter 36 . 12/4/2013
It's okay if they aren't Niley but please keep writing you're one of my favorite writers and it always makes me smile when I see a new chapter from you
lifesaclimb11 chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
Im gonna miss you so muchh this was the best story ever youre a beautiful writer and its so sad i feel like niley is officially over and while im coming to terms with being okay with it, i still miss the old niley and old life and disney. Hope you go far in your writing ily
Iluvmileyandnick chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
I write stories on youtube I would love to have some of your ideas and I will really appreciate if you decide to of course I will give you credit :) xx
MissQueenyB chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
Awwzy ... Well good luck ... Ur an amazing writer ...I love ur Niley story I read ur old story all the time ...ur one of the main reason I'm come on fan faction for Niley story ... Thanks
Iluvmileyandnick chapter 35 . 11/29/2013
I loved it!
lifesaclimb11 chapter 35 . 11/29/2013
This was the best story ever babe im so sad to see it end i got so excited when i saw new chapters wah i hope you continue writing
jonasluver4ever21 chapter 35 . 11/29/2013
I remember reading this story from day one and I loved it and I would always get super excited when your name would show up in my email. I love reading this story I thought it was written well and amazing and perfect you definitely are an amazing writer and I'm happy nick and Miley got a happy ending.