Reviews for Better Late Than Never
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 5 . 2/26
Great story, love reading fanfics with Assumpta and Peter...and where no-one dies, well I wouldn't mind Father Mac to drop dead!
Sete chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This was funny and lovely. Thanks for writing :D
mebfeath chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Very cute. I really enjoyed reading it! Please feel free to write more like this.

PS. I am one of those Aussies caught up in the re-showing of Ballyk on Seven 2, hence my story. :)
singtomemymeadow chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
What an absolutely brillant story. Sorry to see it end. You could have been on the Ballyk writing team. The funny one liners made me laugh. My favorite was the one about what kind of wine Jesus turned the water into. Assumpta's three uni friends were diverse and balanced. Loved Roisin- you should work her into another story line. You have brought us the snap, pow and sizzle of the Peter/Assumpta had a hot roaring fire going every time they touched each other. The one paragraph in this chapter I keep re-reading is "The force of a man marking his territory." What would Peter have said if Assumpta had not interrupted him with that it that he loved her, or to declare his strong urge to physically love her? What do my fellow reviewers think of this bit. I think he wanted to tell her he loved her, but that is verbally marking your territory not gave us a detailed view of Peter just being Peter the man without the collar getting in the way. And the man liked it, he enjoyed himself and he loved being with Assumpta in this manner. Once he took her hand and kissed her, there would be no going back. Go ahead and electrocute one of Eamon's sheep. This story would have taken the series up and down the hills of Ireland. Bravo.
Louise chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Beautiful - so nicely written and I am so sad that I can't read more.
I hope inspiration strikes you again very soon. :-)
HappyTrottingElf chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I'm sad it's over but that was great and beautifully written. Hope you write more!
Bridget Weinstock chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I hope we'll see more like this from you. So nicely done!
Peachlives chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
This was really great! Nice dialogue, I felt like the events weren't too divorced from what could've happened. It was nice a short too, didn't drag on or become over-eventful. Please write another when you have time :)
Eninaj chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Oh that was lovely! I'm only sorry it's ended... but it is perfectly formed so I mustn't complain. I hope you have plans for more stories and will share them with us soon.
Alexiah Rose chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story :)
It made me laugh, and it was also very sweet! I love the new characters you brought into it as well.
Thanks for writing!
Amalgam000 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Very sweet! Thanks for writing!
Philthefeet chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Wow! Seriously fab! Can't wait to read some more.
singtomemymeadow chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I joyfully opened your story when I saw you posted a new chapter. Your words were smoking and fanning the flames, made them blaze. Loved the dinner batter. What a kitchen scene. NEITHER ONE of them will get much sleep tonight. This is a TEN! More, More, More.
Louise chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Woah!

Think that's it for now. Need to cool down. Fab!
Margaux Chutney chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Phew, that was pretty steamy. But seriously though, I love your characterisation - with both existing characters in the canon and new AU ones. Can't wait for the next installment