Reviews for An Unexpected Find
EviMad chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Awwwwwww I totally love Caryl and this fic
fanficgirl155 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh my... just found this story - and I LOVE IT!
all this emotions and... sorry I can't find the right words, but it's a great story :)
love it, love it, love it 3
Its.Barbieee chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! At first I was a bit skeptical, but you captured the mood of the scene quickly and really got my attention. There was some good dialogue in there and overall it was a very enjoyable read!
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Yay! I really loved it! I don't think Daryl would have actually cuddled up with her but if he had I think how you wrote it is pretty accurate :) more please!
cole5148 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This scene should have been on the show! Great job.
Miss-Nami-Shiawase chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this. It is a radial peace, and your style has a truly lovely fluidity to it. Not only is this appropriately adorable but your capturing of emotion in words is admirable. The sentences, crisp and clearcut, to soft and flowing, are befitting of the tone. It's always nice to stumble upon a nice piece like this.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
:) I LOVED IT! Great job!
Crystal
Kyahbell chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This episode motivated so many stories to be written... Including a few pages of snippets in my story notebook.

You should know this is one if the best I've seen so far! Maybe because its not complex - and neither is their relationship, maybe because I love spooning more than almost anything and its such a sweet and intimate act... But it's just beautiful!

Criminy Jickets chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lovely! I wish there was more to it. I want to know what happens next! :)
rockstarr5545 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It was a good story but the characters were a little off, other then that I loved it!
xzettax chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Soooooooo CUTE! I love it :3
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
omg 3 this gave me megafeels 3
remuslives chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great story! But your stuff always is, and always so well written too. And you don't overdo his accent like a lot of writers do.
Favorite line: "Don't… Just don't ever leave my sight again." Squee!
Enecs chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
THAT WAS ADORABLE! Hope this is what happens next episode :)