Reviews for A Match of Wits
amazing loved the clever comspiracy
Pyrane chapter 1 . 4/21
Huh? Again, I juste remember the first half of this story...
What a strange thing.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the sweetness

***Pyrane***
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/7
Slytherins.. XD

Aww.. At first it was confusing, but then we finally find out what Harry meant before when he said the advertisement was a sign. XD

Lovely affair for our beloved couple. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is one of the best post-war docs I have ever read. Especially because of the little things: "Ron won't let little daggers in to the flat" (I'm paraphrasing) that whole scene made the characters seem much more human than in any other version I've read. I'm definitely impressed!
Blubule chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This was a great and interesting story. I loved it.
Blubule
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Very creative fic! And it flows so well. It just invites the reader to reread immediately afterward
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Oh, my, this is good. And I think I know which way Snape will choose, but it will take him some time, and some real evidence that he can move about safely in the WW without Harry or another Order member for his escort. I think the PR blitz that Harry suggests is a very good idea indeed. The party helped with the Order; but something more is needed so Snape can go up and down Diagon Alley without being hexed.

And if Harry's PR doesn't work, then Harry might think hard about the Muggle world; why should Snape make all the sacrifices? (yeah, he always does, but it's about time for someone else to step up to the plate).

Brilliant story, and ties in well with the others of yours that I'm reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Good story. I wish the two parts were in chronological order.
Irrelevant chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great job with this story! Grimace was fantastic and I love the idea of a mischievous and grumpy gargoyle. I definitely didn't see the plan coming, so fantastic job with that!

Like a couple of the other reviewers, I too found it a bit confusing when coming to the second part. Was it a flashback? Was it an alternate way things could have happened? I ended up checking the dates you had and saw that it was before, but was still a bit confused as there was no forewarning of a flashback. Nonetheless, I kept going and started understanding when you got to the plan. I was brought out of the story a bit and I think this couple be solved by a quick addition to the date - 2 months earlier or something.

Additionally, I thought that some parts were written as if Harry truly believed that Snape had lost his memory, such as his musing about why Snape stood him up. As this seems to be from a limited omniscient pov, this wouldn't particularly make sense, I think, if Harry is aware of the plan. It definitely works when first reading it, but when going back to the first section after knowing the truth, it's a bit jarring. And definitely, in the first reading, I was wondering if we had missed days or a conversation as the Snape and Harry talked about things we didn't understand yet, but that makes sense in the context of the story. Also, the character development seemed a bit fast, but like above, it makes sense :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I like their dynamic as equals and I loved reading the Tuesday moments. Fantastically done!
Talizora chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was a very interesting story, the first I've read that contained a gargoyle. So points for originality! I do have to say the time jump back to June was really confusing until Harry mentioned the plan so that brought me out of the story a bit. Otherwise I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
Akrasian chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
"his cock was appreciating the view."

A bit blunt there.
pru bue chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wuaaa! this was such a great fic! I love it! They planned it all! thank you! thank you! I love Snarry! and this is amazing! and Grimace, I want it! :D :P
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Beautiful! Loved how you wrote this. :)
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Holy mother of everything, this is beautiful. I love your descriptions and the gargoyle and memories and the plot and the way you told it and- it is just phenomenal. Beautiful, so beautiful, and thank you. Really. You did a great job.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
OMG the last part totally shocked me when i realized what happened. That was brilliant! They planned everything lol.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »