Reviews for Seeing the Wolves
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Heh-heh! I've read Jmolly too, she IS good! :-D
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Interesting interpretation. I like it!

Thanks for sharing

Beach
katmom chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like it!
It works!
Thanks for sharing!
Kathie
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Yes, yes, this makes perfect sense. She also had the time to "perfect" that vision! I just saw the movie again, for the last time in the theater and still so shocking. Very nicely done. Thank you!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Yes, that was such a shock to see that scene in the movie and then later realise it was a 'vision' Alice had had.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Good job! I was so caught up in the action of the movie, and blown away by some of the scenes (I literally gasped out loud several times. There might have been a few "damns" and "NOs" thrown in there), it never even entered my mind that Alice shouldn't have been able to see them because of the wolves.

It grabbed me - hook, line and sinker.

Your explanation makes perfect sense. Even though Aro is supposed to be able to read every thought you've ever had, I think he would have been overcome by the shock of "seeing" the loss of his "dear ones." And the loss of himself, of course. Distracted just long enough to keep him from seeing ALL of her thoughts.

Excellent. Good job!
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ha, I never thought of the fact that Alice couldn't see werewolves and Nessie. Duh.
sunandsurf chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
A very good twist at the end. I didn't 'see' that coming. Ha ha. But I really liked your point about Alice beginning to 'see' Jacob because he was becoming family - that really rang true for me. And I enjoyed the simile of Alice putting it together like a film.

Good job!
just a girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
nice. the movie could have been so much more logical if you'd written the screenplay :)
Montara chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You are right, she can't See the wolves so the whole scene is not believable...:))) Thank you!
bcrepn chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
good idea,
Honestly the wolves thing never ocured to me, though it should have.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like it.
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I like the way you think, Camilla! This occurred to me, as well! I mean, the idea that Alice could have seen the dead bodies on the battlefield and extrapolated from there. I like your take on this—very nice!

Oh well, it's not like the movies never changed things, is it? ;)
muffinmom chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved the explanation, and yet it's still AU - wouldn't Aro have been able to read Alice's idea also? Not to mention he's also have read renesmee's escape plan.
Still a great story, thx for sharing!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I think you explained the oddity very well... I have to admit, it bugged me too!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »