Reviews for Seeing the Wolves
mo kagen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
brilliant! thank you for sharing!
Lostgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Perfect, Camilla! Now it all makes sense! Thanks for writing- loved it!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Kicked ass woman!

I did wonder about that...

"I fooled Aro well, didn't I?"
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yes, this makes perfect sense. Well done :)
Twiolic chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Good explanation for that massive about-face from canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Bravo
Bucki91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very plausable! Great job!
moosals chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Thank you Camilla for providing a plausible explanation for this error in the film. I particularly like that Alice had to work so hard at creating the illusion of this vision.

Although I enjoyed the drama of the fight scene on screen, I was actually looking forward to seeing Bella protecting everyone from Jane and Alex with her shield as in the book, until Alice and Jasper arrived with Nahuel. Oh well!

I just read this out to my daughter, as we saw the film together yesterday, and she likes it too :)
avagurl chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
It has been difficult to swallow that battle because of the very reason you state. She can't see the wolves, or Renesmee, or Jacob, and canon is very difficult to ignore.

I love your story. Thanks for trying to explain the unexplainable (in light of canon, that is!)

That glimpse of "what might be" in the movie devastated me, as I had no idea how they were going to come back from that, especially knowing book canon and Alice not being able to see the wolves.

Melissa wrote "fanfiction" and got it on screen making it movie canon. I wonder if she read any of the AU fanfiction to write that.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
A BIG THANK YOU for giving an acceptable explanation that SM, BC, MR could not.

This idea works. Our thoughts do become reality. Good for Alice. I will be mentioning this story in my blog post about the movie later today. .com

I might just go see the movie again with this explanation in mind. There are still a couple of problems I have with the movie, but at least this eases one.

Thanks for sharing.
aw
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
BLOODY BRILLIANT! Loved it.
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I think your idea works perfectly, Camilla. :D

BTYS/princesspeach
philadelphic chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I hadn't thought about the wolves! You are so clever... I very much like this.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
HAHAHAH! Wonderful! Genius! _
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Okay, so not entirely a vision, but a product of Alice's imagination. That works. Sneaky, but it works. I am guessing that her thoughts and visions must "read" similarly to Aro, who sees both, so he noticed nothing amiss.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »