Reviews for The Build Up
Katycat1970 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Ha - love this... :)

Am loving Will's thoughts in the elevator - "She's gorgeous..." GLad he noticed that!

Love Mac following on blindly behind and LOVE Charlie's reaction...!

Great stuff - can't wait for more and to see how Will responds to all this...

Thanks for posting...
x
millie.zhang chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS
may chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
thank you for the update!

im loving this story so much (i wont say how many times i've checked to see if you updated)

charlie is my love, that guy is such a sneaky smurf & mac is just.. ugh i adore her always. I like that she just calmly stands at the door not giving a shit. ha!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what the news alert is. I love the idea that the BP spill wasn't the first time they had to work together like that, with her being thrown into things completely unprepared.
SerialStoryLover chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Thank GOD someone updated. I was starting to run mad :P I've been sooooooo looking forward to this! Thank you for posting!

Gaaah Charlie, Will and Mac in the same room for the first time :D *fangasm*

Can't wait to see you develop Mac and Will's relationship. Looking at the timeline and trying to take a guess at what the news alert is...

More please, pretty please :)
TheGreaterFool chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i like it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this made me laugh.. i love how bratty will can be (and mac just follows him even though he had a tantrum lol) this is really good and i hope you continue.. i want them to do a flash back on the show but meh? i guess we always have fanfiction.. It would just be nice to see will not so.. abrasive
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is cute! I definitely want to see more. I like the idea of him being intrigued right away, but then NOT actually wanting her as his EP.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love it, you should keep going... Good luck with your exam!
iworkwithpens chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Definitely more! Lovely description of how "everything about her intrigues him from the moment he first lays eyes on her." So very Will!

Can't wait to see where it's going!
Katycat1970 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
If anyone wants more?! silly question! YES PLEASE! YES PLEASE! YES PLEASE! :)

Loved the bit about the legs... "He's definitely noticed the length of her legs, he is, after all, undeniably a leg man." - There's something I LOVE about Will being a leg man!

Very much looking forward to more soon matey...

Thanks for posting and hope the exam went well - fingers crossed for you... x
SerialStoryLover chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
"to see if anyone wants more"? What kind of ridiculous question is that? YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS :D as soon as is physically possible please! :p
millie.zhang chapter 1 . 11/19/2012