Reviews for Used to Breathe Without a Doubt
error404-known chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Sam is amazing and poor blaine again. So happy they are friends again and all is right in the world! Good story
error404-known chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Poor blaine again, and oh no kurt went in without knowing anything.
error404-known chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Pooe blaine, good thing burt and carole is there.
ecsuss chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Sequel please please please?
KKlever chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Awesome!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
So I finally got around to finishing up my reading on this amazing story.

And I loved it! I'm so glad you had Tina bring up the Chandler situation in regards to Kurt being upset with Blaine about cheating. Yes, Blaine cheated, but I've always felt that Kurt did too. Even though the situations were different, I've always wondered, "Would Kurt have done anything physical with Chandler if Blaine hadn't have gotten a hold of his phone that night?" I mean, Kurt was hiding the texts from Blaine and he acted like it was nothing that he was sending flirty texts back and forth - plus, I know there are people out there who swear up and down that Blaine was doing the same thing with Sebastian, but I feel that Blaine was creeped out by Sebastian more than anything. People can argue with me all they want, but I still feel that Kurt cheated too and even though I would never excuse what Blaine did, I don't think that Kurt should be treated like he's all that innocent either.

Anyway, enough ranting... I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish and I think you did a wonderful job. You are a fantastic writer and thank you for sharing your work!
LyraMusica chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Wow! I am so terrible for forgetting to review this! Kurt's reaction to Blaine being there was really true to his character so good job with that! I love how you wrote out the Blam friendship (love them together). I continue to love Burt to death! Finally, I loved the Klaine heart-heart it was well-written. The ending was bittersweet but that's what we would've expected at that point in their relationship! So great job!

I overall loved this three-shot :)
Great story overall!
dreamingofglee chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
This was great! More, please. It took so long for you to upload this, please don't torture me ;)
Sofia Michelle chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
love it! :) quite weird no one actually saw that Blaine was lonely! perfect fanfic
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Aww I feel really bad for Blaine in this fic but I really like the way you reunited them!
LvSammy chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
OMg...This was soooooo good. thanks for posting. I hope to see an update soon. This was just awesome! I hope we get back to klaine!
Bambi McBarbie chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
absolutely in love with your story here!
I like your Blaine and your Kurt and how they react to all the *** that's been happening.
hope you'll update soon!
KlaineFan88 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
OMG YAY! LOVE THIS CHAPTER! And I don't see how anyone could "HATE" Blaine! Yeah what he did was wrong, but him and Kurt both made mistakes. People shouldn't hate Blaine, they should hate RIB for making him do it!
lchlava chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Aw, this was great! I think you brought them "back together" perfectly at just the right pace. I feel like where Blaine and Kurt end up in your story is realistic. Yay for a bit of hope for us and Blaine!
Nightingale63 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Excellent chapter!
I love how Kurt gradually comes to understand Burt's POV, and has to admit in the end that Burt was actually doing what he would have wanted him to do, under the circumstances.
The awkwardness of that first breakfast was painful (and well done, but then the whole chapter was). Carole tried hard to normalize things for them, but even her mad skills could only go so far. Kurt watching a very injured Blaine struggle through something as basic as trying to eat breakfast but not helping him directly- painful.
I liked Kurt's shopping trip with Tina (bless her!). She's brave (Kurt can be bitchy!) but she has a lot of good things to say. And she does get him to thinking.
But of course, nothing snaps Kurt out of his loop of accusations and pain as effectively as hearing Blaine's moans in the night, and then seeing him helplessly on the floor and hurt. Not that it gets cured right away. You handled that difficult conversation so well. And I love it that Burt smiles when he finds them sleeping, curled up together (aw, Burt, we love you!). I mean, who wouldn't?
Finn stepping in as Teen Angel makes perfect sense (except for the danger of that high white prop staircase, yipes!). The image of the two of them, there to support their friends and family, and holding hands to watch it, is so sweet, and so full of hope.
Lovely. Thanks for a great chapter!