Reviews for I Am
Tunafish chapter 1 . 9/9
This story was so good. I was even crying and I rarely cry at all. 5 out of 5 stars. ️️️️️
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 8/31
i... it's brilliant. i've been bullied and i came stronger, but i know easy it is to keep delving in dark thoughts. bullying comes in many forms and people don't seem to realize that. thank you for this inspiring message. it's brilliant.
Never ever EVER going to read charadeaths EVER AGAIN! GODDAMIT I HATE YOU SKYGEM WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AFHEJSKG!# $#% sxcv
This fanfic really makes me realize just how much little things you thought were harmless are actually things that could destroy someone, just because you yourself didn't do anything to someone but have seen it happen and didn't try to stop it makes you just as much as fault as the ones who bullied them. This fic made me reevaluate how I treated others. I cry every single time I read this fanfic, even though I know what to expect it still makes cry. Thank you Skygem for writing this fic
TheAmazingAnimeLover chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
it's too sad
TheAmazingAnimeLover chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
i cried
Torch chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I...these words, this story...it's so...sad. It is so sad to see what could have been but is not, the people wandering to never see the sky, the people mourning the sky, to the ones who never knew the sky, so sad. So beautifully written, but oh so sad, thank you for bringing awareness, thank you.
Kunon Amous chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This one-shot changed my perspective in bullying, I used to just watch as a classmate of mine was being bullied. I don't participate in the bullying nor do I participate in the name callings on him. But I can't help but feel guilty because I never tried to help them. But this one-shot encourage me to help my classmate to stop the bullying. It was rough but we managed to stop most of the bullying with the help of some friends of mine. There were still some name callings but they no longer bully them physically. Currently he became one of my bestfriend and we're planning to stop bullying in our class. Thank you for encouraging me dear author. I hope that others will be encouraged by you just like me. Thank you.
Comics.Books.Anime.OhMy chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
T.T I cry...I cry lots now *curls up in ball and asks why tsu-kun* (I really liked this, it shows what bullying can lead to
Tojoro chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
dammit i shouldnt have read this. I KNEW I WAS GOING TO CRY
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This fanfic made me cry so hard...poor tsuna :(

This is why I hate bullying :(
lady-solfie1992 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Don't hate me for this but no one can stop bullying. It will always happen. I know this because I have been bullied from the age of 5 till I was 18 over a mess up of a doctor at my birth. The best thing is to don't believe what they say and don't do anything. They will give up when they see they cant get to you. It maybe hard to do it but in the end it will make you the better person.
Chibi Vongola chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is so sad and beautiful. Oh no, I'm crying now T-T
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Omg I actually cried. Awesome story
TamashinoSuzume chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I'm crying so much right now