Reviews for Incomplete
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Super cute & ridiculously imaginative.
I thought Weird Science at first, but it must be Edward Scissorhands... if not, then I dunno. - Either way, it was very unique & I enjoyed it. :)
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm not sure which movie, but I enjoyed your story!
CoolKitty chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loved this! It was sweet and cute but I didn't really understand the ending. Did Edward come back?
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love this sweet story! It sort of reminded me of Edward scissor hands - especially the part in the movie where it would snow when he made ice sculptures. The ending of this was perfect with the return of spring Edward being back and waiting for her. I hate to say this but I hope you leave it with this ending as a o/s since it is pretty perfect storytelling as it stands now.
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Um... I didn't understand the ending at all. I'm amazingly dim; I'll be the first to confess that. What HAPPENED here?
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I have no idea of the movie it's based on, but I so want to know. How horrible that nothing happened to Mike and Lauren? Or the whole town of Forks, for that matter. Massive earthquake that swallowed them whole would have been deserving. Not to mention Mile and Lauren being eaten alive by bugs would have been great.
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was based off of Edward Scissorhands right?
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
erika shoval chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love this story
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved it again I hope you write more on this one thank you