Reviews for LABEV 'What-ifs'
Wordmangler chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Hmm. Doc wouldn't be taking advantage of a drunken young lady now, would he?
This clearly isn't the German Beth of the last two bits, which was initially a little confusing.
As for an idea, one springs to mind. Beth has wings, they are near to SF, so why not an appearance by the Birdman of Alcatraz-who in this case is a genuine bird-human monster, perhaps some sort of raptor, who has been terrorizing the locals from his base in the former prison.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Nice compilation-shuffle-thingy, bef! Can't wait to see if you have more.
Susan Murphy chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Love it love it all
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
'Susan Murphy'- You should be awarded a medal for being so sweet! Thankyou, and your welcome! :D xox
Susan Murphy chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I think that Beth and Doc is one of the best couples ever made on fanfiction. And fanfiction was getting very boring because no one was updating and when you came along you just brought it back to life. Thank you for Beth and Doc
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Quite awkward, I'll say that much. But Beth singing after getting drunk? I couldn't stop laughing! Well, that was until things settled down. Still, this is one of my favorite Dr C/OC couples as well as the stories around them.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Well put on your A/N. Hahaha, BOB's line about Beth's journey from Germany to the US.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
FSDf/gjdfg

That is my laugh.

So cute.
FireStar104 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
awesomely cute. :3
WalterWrider chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
cool, can you do some stuff involving susan's feet? :D
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Wow...Beth with a twist of German. I like it...Beth Lacey-heimer.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Cute...however, Doc saying that it was 50 years since he did this...kinda had me thinking, did he have anyone special in his past? Btw, I adore the cover picture for LABEV. Did you draw that?