Reviews for The Space Between the Lines
maraneo chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
What comes first? Believing that fate is real? Or keeping at it til what you want happens? As you've beautifully put it, it was in the stars! Love this, love all your writing! Thank you for talking the time to gift us with it.
Poppyblue5 chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
Loved your story. It always makes me happy to see an update from you.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Loved it, thank you so much for making me smile this morning.
geraghtyvl chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Great story!
ZinaR chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
I usually love your work but this story was not one of the your best. The last chapter was good but the rest of it dragged. Just an opinion.
GalaxieGurl chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Oh so cute, this lady is as good as Avalon!
MstgSzy chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
The very best part of this chapter for me is the note that Booth wrote back to the fortune teller. It says everything about him as a man of his word and as a believer in fate, fortunes, etc. I loved the humor of him retaining the $5 change-that, too, is just so Booth. Fun!
554Laura chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
I love this chapter. What a great ending to this part of the story. I hope you'll post another installment soon.
kareneb chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
That was a fun story. And good for Booth he followed through on the bet! Great story and I enjoyed reading it.
FaithinBones chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Aw Army man paid up. I'm sure he was very happy to do it too. A very nice story. Thank you for sharing
wentzer chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
I love this outwardly insecure Brennan and that Booth immediately understood about the matress.
alexindigo chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Poor, poor Brennan. :'( Wish I can tell her not to worry, that she'd be the one he'll be married to. Looking forward to the next one! Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
I enjoyed reading your stories. Interesting stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
I have just been reading all of these again,love them!
kareneb chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Especially enjoyed reading these. They kept me company last night.