Reviews for The Space Between the Lines
Becksbones chapter 3 . 6/25
I am enjoying all of these stories but I love this one. Would love to have this happen on the show before it ends.

Becks
I love this. Not sure if Brennan is ready to hear the results.
geraghtyvl chapter 10 . 6/25
This is going to be good! Can't wait to hear what she has to say.
jsboneslover chapter 10 . 6/21
I, for one, can't wait to see what she "reads" in their fortunes.
maraneo chapter 10 . 6/22
I love your imaginative plot! Can't wait to see where this goes! Thanks for adding another chapter so soon (relatively). It is very much appreciated!
Poppyblue5 chapter 10 . 6/21
Can't wait to see what the fortune teller says. A friend and I went to a few readings many years ago. Most of them were obviously rubbish, but one perfectly described my wonderful husband,whom I didn't know at that point. Probably coincidence but it makes you wonder sometimes.
5546Laura chapter 10 . 6/21
hahaha...most of us would accept a frisking from Booth...I really enjoyed this chapter.
GalaxieGurl chapter 10 . 6/21
Your descriptions of the fortune teller and our dashing detective duo are wonderfully vivid! Loved this chapter!
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 6/21
I'm so interested in what Madame Crystalle has to say. Thanks for sharing your story.
zulis Rosales chapter 9 . 6/10
Me encanta. Saludos desde Venezuela
Becksbones chapter 9 . 6/9
I really like this and can't wait to see what that fortune teller told her. I was a fortune teller at a carnival for children once. None of them knew me and I was a big hit until they started coming back and I told them something different and mistook one of the little girls for a boy. My first and last foray into fortune telling.

Becks
geraghtyvl chapter 9 . 6/6
Yay, you are back! More please!
jsboneslover chapter 9 . 6/3
Fascinating lead-up with the psychic "reading" the chemistry of Booth and Bones. Well done! Very much looking forward to part 2, and what will inevitably be a challenge to the will-they, won't they?
Love this!
maraneo chapter 9 . 6/3
I'm so happy to see another story from you, I love your writing, the way you explore B&B individually and what's going on in their minds. This premise sounds very intriguing, I'm looking forward to more. I'm still hanging in with your other stories, too. Thank you! :)