Reviews for The Space Between the Lines
LilaJune chapter 1 . 4/8
I just wanted to say that I have only recently started reading work in this fandom and yours is truly excellent!

While I have scrolled through many of your stories (and I am looking forward to reading more) This particular collection has got to be one of my favorite pieces.. It truly captures many of those small moments that feel like they are just beyond the veil of the cannon work! You have done a fanatic job of capturing the voices of these iconic characters and giving them a bit of extra life!
Cheers!
pasha54 chapter 8 . 3/20
Thanks, if I were Brennan, I'd sure need reassurance.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 8 . 3/7
Wonderful chapter!
gatewatcher chapter 8 . 3/5
Awesome... :) simply awesome
jsboneslover chapter 8 . 3/5
Bones the jealous one must be fun to write, if this wonderful chapter is any indication. I could certainly see her bristling at the "honey," because her reasoning on it was right. Only Booth sees that side of her, and others would come by the appellation more easily. I love that she demands a new mattress! I'm surprised she didn't gift him with one.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 3 . 3/6
Wow amazing chapter! Good God I do love Angela!
Julie SBXMomX chapter 8 . 3/6
Great story. You know Brennan had to have a little bit of anxiety that this was the real thing with Booth and he was over Hannah. Just as I am sure he was scared to death she would run from their relationship. It is,only normal that they would. And I can totally see Brennan wanted to replace that bed. I expect Booth would want similar compromises to mark his place too. Probably her getting a nice TV for him to watch sports.
pauchacottle chapter 8 . 3/5
Cute... I liked this one. when wil u be updating snowbound?
angeliena chapter 8 . 3/5
Oh love the Honey!
Becksbones chapter 8 . 3/5
Mmmm honey was very sweet. LOL Can't say I blame her for wanting that mattress replaced. I would've had the whole apartment fumigated.

Becks
geraghtyvl chapter 8 . 3/5
Loved this! We never got to see an honest to goodness discussion on the "elephant in the room" called Hannah on the show! So nice to at least see it in print!
FaithinBones chapter 8 . 3/5
He knows her so well. New linen and mattress for a new relationship. I love it. It's just right. Thanks for sharing.
Poppyblue5 chapter 8 . 3/5
Anything you write is always welcome and this was very enjoyable. I like seeing Brennan experience all those little insecurities that we can all be susceptible to in the early throes of a relationship, even if we know it is a little bit silly or unwarranted.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 8 . 3/5
soooo really really great!
latetobones chapter 8 . 3/5
I like your musie detour! Love the other stories too, but this was a great side trip!