Reviews for The Space Between the Lines
pasha54 chapter 3 . 4/13
I love it! In the best tradition of FaithinBones "Hannah Stories"
IHEARTSEELEYJBOOTH chapter 3 . 4/14
Update! Update! Update! Update! Is Hannah going to accidently run into Booth and Bones at some point in time.
Absolutely loved this chapter. It would be nice to the couple to run into Hannah at the airport or possibly at the park while they were playing with Christine and Hannah was just walking through.

Looking forward to more updates.
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 4/1
Now that was a VERY satisfying lunch. Love that you ended it with a Boothy apple pie.
queenbee1711 chapter 3 . 4/3
This was perfect. I love reading stories about Hannah coming back to find out that Booth and Brennan are together now. I wish someone would do a story that sheds more light on how Booth and Hannah met. We know Booth talked about Brennan alot because Hannah says she has heard alot about her. Didn't Hannah realize she was the rebound, didn't she discover the real reasons Booth ended up with the Army? Seems from the show she might not have even know about his Ranger days.
Will there be another update? Maybe Hannah wants to leave town and she sees Booth and Brennan at the airport or Hannah has to stay in the DC for awhile and keeps running into everyone. Maybe she has to do a story that involves one of the Major Crimes Cases. I am full of possibilities today!
bones35 chapter 3 . 4/3
Very good chapter!
whaaaaaaat chapter 3 . 4/2
I love these between the story pieces :) great job I love Angela the most
meekerprincess9778 chapter 3 . 4/1
I really like this concept... please continue
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 4/1
Aw very nice, Angela got her revenge without having to hurt her physically.
geraghtyvl chapter 3 . 4/1
Wonderful... Thanks for making my day!
Julie SBXMomX chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Just read both of these stories. The Hannah story I think described Hannah's though to a tee. Your descriptive detail is so flowing and displays the characters thoughts and emotions so well. I think Hannah really felt she had more time before it got to serious. Really she should have as 3 months was really a short courtship period for a new couple. Makes me wonder if subconsciously Booth was pushing to make his Hannah relationship work so if it did not he did not lose out again with a chance with Brennan after her no regrets disclosure. Anyway, I am personally grateful Hannah said no. It really irks me the producers took this side relationship to the point of proposal to begin with. But in the end it all works out.

The Angela POV of her first day back and watching B&B was wonderful. I love Ang and Bren relationship. Her "rookie mistake" comment was great. I really hate the fans missed out so much on those early days of fun, passion and discovery. I think that is part of why the fandom was disappointed in the honeymoon episode because we have never got to see the B&B passion. Thank goodness for our fanfic writers. If you have time, I would love to see you expand this revel story line in your own special story telling way to see the lab and FBI co-workers learn of the relationship news. Cam, Caroline, Sweets, Cullen, Charlie, Hacker, and interns. As a fan missing those reactions is really sad. I am hoping for the 200 episode the show would do a look back to the B&B initial hookup phase to repay the fans on what we missed out on. I can only dream.

Loved the stories. Thx
Yatobu chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Thank God I follow you because I usually only want to read stories that tag Booth and Brennan. Aww Maria, I love this chapter. I keep picturing their happy faces while reading it. It's a shame we didn't get enough scenes in their earlier romantic relationship stage on the show but I'm happy where they are now so I don't complain anymore. Thanks for sharing it.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
hehe, really liked that chapter
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Aww very nice. Made me smile during the whole chapter. I think I needed this since Monday will be here shortly. Nuf said.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hannah's thoughts are a interesting, scary place. Her cruelty to both Booth and Brennan is astounding. I also can't figure out if she is aware of how cruel is she is or not and I also can't decide what is worse if she realized she is being selfish and cruel and is in search of the shallow goals of fun and did it anyway or if she believes her own hype that she does not see that she is selfish and cruel and realize how shallow her goals for Booth and her are and that she is actually selfishly hurting both Booth and Brennan.

Hope you update soon and would love see Hannah's thoughts after the proposal and Booth's reactions to her statements.