Reviews for The Space Between the Lines
JBCFlyers19 chapter 3 . 3h ago
Wow amazing chapter! Good God I do love Angela!
Julie SBXMomX chapter 8 . 12h ago
Great story. You know Brennan had to have a little bit of anxiety that this was the real thing with Booth and he was over Hannah. Just as I am sure he was scared to death she would run from their relationship. It is,only normal that they would. And I can totally see Brennan wanted to replace that bed. I expect Booth would want similar compromises to mark his place too. Probably her getting a nice TV for him to watch sports.
pauchacottle chapter 8 . 22h ago
Cute... I liked this one. when wil u be updating snowbound?
angeliena chapter 8 . 22h ago
Oh love the Honey!
Becksbones chapter 8 . 3/5
Mmmm honey was very sweet. LOL Can't say I blame her for wanting that mattress replaced. I would've had the whole apartment fumigated.

Becks
geraghtyvl chapter 8 . 3/5
Loved this! We never got to see an honest to goodness discussion on the "elephant in the room" called Hannah on the show! So nice to at least see it in print!
FaithinBones chapter 8 . 3/5
He knows her so well. New linen and mattress for a new relationship. I love it. It's just right. Thanks for sharing.
Poppyblue5 chapter 8 . 3/5
Anything you write is always welcome and this was very enjoyable. I like seeing Brennan experience all those little insecurities that we can all be susceptible to in the early throes of a relationship, even if we know it is a little bit silly or unwarranted.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 8 . 3/5
soooo really really great!
latetobones chapter 8 . 3/5
I like your musie detour! Love the other stories too, but this was a great side trip!
geraghtyvl chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Loved this… Helps soothe the pain of Hannah. Still not over it. Sad but true! Happy Holidays!
Dancingfool5 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
That was the best Hannah story I've ever read. It was brilliant! Thanks. :)
GuestJD chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
great story.
angeliena chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Love the holiday story!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
oh my gosh what a great chapter! i loved it!