Reviews for The Space Between the Lines
GalaxieGurl chapter 5 . 1/2
I've finally had a chance to catch up on reading this, and a few other favorite in-process stories, now that the Christmas guests have gone home, and the festivities and celebrations have given way to the humdrum routine of a frigid January morning whose temperatures are anything but routine around here! Brrr..5 degrees this morning. Your description at the end of this chapter was welcome-ly warm and sizzly! Beautifully, sadly, poignantly written chapter! All their mutual insecurities melt away or at least subside when they are in each other's arms.
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 14 . 12/31/2017
brilliantly crated for Christmas celebrations.
thank you.
booth & bren gave equally here, gifts to each other, the start of a wonderfully, beautiful life shared.
in this ch there's a deep sense of peace & family made whole, you've crafted here.

thank you, for your amazing story telling, it's so enjoyable to get lost into a world you portray for our 'very much missed - bones f'fic world'.

here's hoping you, your family & friends, shared in the many blessings of Christmas & now, my sincere wishes, for a very blessed, successful & joyous new yr & into 2018. kind regards caroline.
perscribo chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Thanks for the chapter. Your writing is really good. A-mazing. Enjoyed it tremendously.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
Awesome chapter. Full of warmth and you captured the characters perfectly. Thanks
jsboneslover chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
Bones is one lucky, lucky woman! Good that she realizes that in your story!
Moniurek chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
Pretty good. I really liked "the Angela telling" and Hannah stories
geraghtyvl chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
Loved this! So glad you found the time to write this wonderful Christmas story from our Bones world! Happy Holidays!
doge chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
What a great chapter. Thank you for sharing it with us.
NatesMama chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
This chapter was absolutely lyrical. Your words were prose and it was a pleasure to read, and I am going right back to read it again.

Incredibly well done. Merry Christmas. :)
MstgSzy chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
This is a beautiful story. Thank you so much for taking the time to prepare the present to the show and to those of us who still very much enjoy reading about our Bones family. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that 2018 exceeds your expectations.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
Wonderful chapter!
Poppyblue5 chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
It's a perfect gift in itself to find a Christmas story from you. I miss the show and would have watched it forever, but I do think you are right that they looked after us fans pretty well. Thanks, and I hope you have a very happy Christmas and New Year.
kareneb chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
What a sweet story. I enjoyed reading this chapter and I am anxious for the first chapter to come.
MoreBonesPlz chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
Nicely done. I love the sight of a Christmas tree decorated with lights in a darkened corner of the room. It just seems magical and I can imagine Brennan waddling from her bed to the living room are her face lighting up at the sight of Booth's handiwork.
gatewatcher chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
Lovely imagery :) Merry Christmas!