Reviews for The Long Road
monbade chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
interesting, not sure what cross this is. but hope you add more
selenepotter chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Very interesting story!
But i do not recognize what you Are crossimg over with.
EffervescentNova chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
A little convenient that they came across a Terran Alliance pilot after a battle had concluded but before her people could recover her, especially in space materiel will remain unchanged for centuries. A missed opportunity for suspense, something that was common in nBSG but somewhat absent from this story.

There's a conradiction in this story, with the moggies being traditional and doing things according to traditions whereas the humans do not, then going on to say that it is the humans that build their desperately needed warships according to traditions and not need. An obvious contradiction and very close together. Conflct also drives technological growth, without it there is much less need for change or growth of any kind. The moggies don't have internal conflicts, then why do they have the tools for such? Why do they have warrior castes when traditionally they have no wars among themselves? A contradiction.
ReaperScion chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Noooo! Why did you stop? :( This story is so good!
darkplayer35 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Interesting story start. It has potential and I look forward to seeing how it develops. I have always like BSG stories with a strongly developed Earth. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
IrishBug74 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Another great chapter!
VBobier chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
The explains the Moggies, thanks, cat like yet not cats, definitely alien.
werewulf45 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
This was very different but very interesting. I can't wait to see where this leads.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Another great addition to your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Aussie chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Good chapter. However one thing I had trouble believing was that
Of the first questions the colonials would ask would be "when are you going to take back our homes for us". I would think that the specific scenario would be very low on the list of reasonable expectations for the colonials - especially when u consider that, according to what the colonials know, they're asking one colony to liberate twelve. Just on that presumption alone you would expect the colonials to presume that having the 13th tribe liberate the colonies would be impossible.

Apart from that, love the story so far
IrishBug74 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter!
VBobier chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Yeah skirts might not be appropriate in zero gravity, trousers would do. Good story, I'll be here ready to read more.
David Falkayn chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I'm curious to see how Britain maintained its status as a dominant power in your timeline, but there are alternate courses and directions that could have been taken anytime up to 1914 that could have shifted the course of events and there was no guarantee that the US would have risen to or wanted to rise to world power status prior to 1898-plenty of room to play around in.

The chip is a good way to deal with the language barrier and I liked the appearance of factions within the human cylon ranks.

Nice shout out to the Ark Royal-hopefully this Ark Royal doesn't share the fate of its WW2 namesake.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Great addition to your story. I definitely can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
VBobier chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Very good story here, I'll be waiting to read some more.