Reviews for Trivial Pursuits
CallaSterre chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
This story's right up my alley :)
Waiting (not so) patiently for an update!
Sarin chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Love it! More, please! Been waiting forever, it feels like.
BewilderedFemale chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
OH MY! This was great! Oh please, oh please, continue with this story, it's getting really good!
Jamille Shane chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Evelyn showed you the real meaning of love, Galan!

As to the guy stuck with the flat tire... Bahahahahahaaaa! That's what he gets for being a jerk before! I am quite sorry about that crew that was destroyed, though.
Jamille Shane chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Ah, Corvinus! You like her and can't admit it to yourself...

Anyhow, I'd like to put quite a smack on Galan, trying to heartlessly use Evelyn like that!
maba7x chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
OMG!
cataloo456 chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
I like this story a lot! I can't wait to see how Galan plans on getting the device from Evelyn.
Commander Kurn chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Forget that PATAK Shinzon! When shall I make MY appearance? I am worthy of a romance, am I NOT?!
njmrtl chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far! Keep up the great story :)
Jamille Shane chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I think he should just kidnap her AND the device. I'm sorry, was I 'thinking out loud' again?

Anyhow, in this chapter we seem to find our ladies encountering jerk after jerk. The Vulcan was just dismissively cruel, but the Starfleet guy (still a jerk!) made me LOL with the way he showed up and then how he sped off, LOL!

I feel Evelyn's vulnerability here and it makes me very worried and nervous for her. I'm biting my nails waiting to see what will happen next! Thanks for the update!
maba7x chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
*squeals* Thanks for the chapter! Keep 'em comin'!
Praetor Shinzon chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Miss Thyme, Miss Winters, when shall I make MY appearance? I have been WAITING...
Jamille Shane chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
So THAT'S the part of the timeline we're in! Oh man, I'm coming to the next episode.. er, chapter, with popcorn in my lap. Sounds like it's going to get more than 'interesting' up in here! Thanks for updating this!
Jamille Shane chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Debrune - Post-Vulcans in-flux exiled post-Romulan emigrants. Whew, I'm exhausted!

Maybe they went the way of Sarpeidon?
Jamille Shane chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
This is the strangest broken love triangle. I feel badly for everyone involved in a way.