Reviews for Trivial Pursuits
Jamille Shane chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
After what she said he actually let her cry on his shoulder, awwww! He may be a creepy clumsy guy, but that was incredibly sweet and long suffering of him.

The adventures of Corvinus and Amber, I am so curious as to see what's going to happen THERE!
Jamille Shane chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I LOL'd so loud, my son and husband looked at me like I was nuts. First, she got 'Corvinus' name wrong. Then the way he declared, "Have you lost your mind?"

Corvinus makes it seem like you doesn't care, but he keeps putting himself up in Amber's business, LOL! That was so wicked what he did, I LOVED it!
Jamille Shane chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Why is it always the icky guy that chases us at first? Aggghhh! But I did LOL when he pitched his glass into Corvy's lap, hahahaha! Thank you so much, Galan for sending that brute away!

And OMG, I LOVE that song, Holding Out For A Hero! I'm giggling and reading and reading and giggling. Thank you so much for the good time. I really do need it!

Onto the next one...
Jamille Shane chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
...did he just say SECOND-CLASS citizens like that's a GOOD THING?! I wanna choke him out!

Ok, ok, I'm calm. Onto the next chapter...
Jamille Shane chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I've been trying to read this story FOREVER and something always gets in the way! I can't wait to read the rest. I can't write or edit mine right now but I can get my Romulan fix right here, lol! I love Evelyn. That's my aunts nickname!
Spock chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Chex, you have done the universe a great service. Now I can restart my Unification movement.
Chex chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Uhhhh, if by chance Senator Pardek is missing, we did not accidentally shoot him thinking he was a wild boar; I would just like to set the record straight.
Letant chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
*carrying large crate*
"The shipment of leafy greens you ordered just arrived, geez Vreenak, this is enough food for a dinosaur!"

*Klingons fall on the floor roaring with laughter*
Vreenak chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
*color drains out of his face*

Oh! I just remembered I have an appointment this afternoon, with the... the ... the Tholian Ambassador! Yes, that was it!

But don't think I'm brushing this off, Klingon! I'll be back!
Chex chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*Pulls out Bat'Leth that is almost as big as Vreenak and roars* "Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!"
Vreenak chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*jumps out from behind the tree* I heard that! Those are fighting words, Klingon!
General Martok chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Letant you old fool, you're starting to sound like a broken record, oh and by the way; I brought you a present, I bought it from your wife. *leaves him a portable toilet*
I'm sure it'll come in handy since you seem to be drinking water 24 hours a day.
Chex chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*Whispers to Martok* "General, are human women really this exaggerative in their manner of comporting? Perhaps we should just forget about this, I don't want her anyway, she has a smooth forehead and there's a dinosaur hiding behind that tree there spying on her... no wait.. it's that Romulan, Senator Vreenak, nevermind."
Letant chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*laughes and almost chokes on his water*

Notice the primitive animalism in his eyes. And notice how these Klingons keep dancing around the issue of the human woman's challenge? What is most amusing is that they think they're going to win her over with their harsh and savage behavior.

SouthernLady has just reiterated what we Romulans have been saying all along; Klingons are animals that belong in the zoo.
ByaSouthernLady chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Like heck I belong to you, you animal! *runs away screaming*
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »