Reviews for Trivial Pursuits
Chex chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*pushes Bochra out of the way and raises his hands to the sky and let's out a long and ear-straining cry*
That, Miss Southern is the Klingon mate-finder cry, so take your place beside me woman! For I claim you as mine! Then we can talk about this challenge that will undoubtedly win anyway.
Centurion Bochra chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*Steps in front of Chex*

I for one am in awe of this magnificent lady of the South! Yes, I said some harsh words without thinking; I apologised for them. And she has demonstrated what a magnanimous lady she is by accepting my apology. I don't think she's a crybaby, I think she's a woman-and a very lovely woman at that *flashes a charming smile* I promise to do better by you in the future, fair lady *kisses her hand*

I think SouthernLady's challenge is completely reasonable, and the Klingons would be cowards not to accept it!
ByaSouthernLady chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*looks at Chex-Chex?-with curiosity, and dries her eyes*

Are you, Mr. Chex? Are you going to take up my challenge, then?
General Martok chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
*whispering to another Klingon* "yeah.. I know she's a crybaby.. she cries for anything, but that's how human women are! Look, just give her a chance.. she.. sh,sh,sh,sh, she's right there."

*clears throat*
Miss Southern, please calm yourself for I have brought a guest here and would very much like to introduce you to him. This is Chex, a valiant officer from the Shi'Vang flagship.

Chex: (flashes yellow tooth) A pleasure Miss Southern, I'm sure looking forward to seeing more Klingons in your stories.
ByaSouthernLady chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
*Is not in awe*

General...? How can you be so rude to me? How can you criticize Bochra for that if you're going to do it yourself? I think you won't accept my challenge because you're incapable of winning it! And clearly, you Klingons cannot understand a phrase as simple as "I'm sorry."

The Romulans are right! You Klingons are nothing but animals! You're just being rude because you were worsted in disagreement with a lady! You're a coward! *runs away crying*
General Martok chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I will not yield to your challenge Miss Southern for the simple fact that in matters of love and well de-fined relationship actions speak ten times louder than any words, and all these Romulan jackals can sit here all day drinking water and speaking grandiose words that are in fact devoid of any significant meaning.

The reviews Bochra has left that made you cry are shameful and a disgrace! and yet all he had to do was say a few simple words and you forgave him even though he will no doubt do it again, do you enjoy this treatment? Perhaps we are not so different after all...
If you want to be shown true love Miss Southern, you speak to me and I'll arrange everything to find you a true Klingon warrior, for now; I have other things to tend to.

*does totally cool exit scene that leave everyone in awe*
Subcom Lokal chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Senator Letant is quite correct! Klingons are animals who belong in the zoo! Lack of respect for a lady's wishes is the mark of a primitive race.
Centurion Bochra chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Everyone knows Klingons are vicious brutes, who 'seize their females' as they call it, because they lack the ability to charm and persuade a lady. ByaSouthernLady, I have the feeling your noble challenge will not be won by a Klingon. *flashes a devilish smile*
thyme2read chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
All these stories are a blast! I can hardly choose which one I like best.
Thanks for writing this one with me, cuz!
Corvinus chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Somehow, I'm not inclined to think that a human woman would find the "tough love," which Klingons are so infamous for, to be at all appealing.
LornaWinters chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Great chapta, cuz! Fine writing! I LOVE this story!

General Martok: I've laid a challenge at your feet, sir, to prove to me with your eloquent and chivalrous words that Klingons are more romantic than Romulans. Are you going to accept? Personally, I think it would be rather difficult to top the reviews Colonel Lovok has been leaving me lately.

*wonders what the Romulan readers think of all this, and if they're going to take any action as a result*

For the record, poor Lokal tried to seize his woman, but when she refused him, he respected her wishes because he truly loves her.
General Martok chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Yet another example of how a Romulan would let two perfectly good women go to waste!
Why do these Earth women continually waste their time and efforts dreaming over such cowards! I real man would've seized his woman when he had the chance!
BewilderedFemale chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
And just as Galan was about to help himself to a glass of Kali-fal and forget the entire incident; he was suddely drop-kicked by a fat ferengi who was howling loudly where he lost conciousness and when he came to, Evelyn and Lokal were smooching in the corner of the room and making wedding plans.
BewilderedFemale chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to dedicate this song... *pics up microphone* to a very special Romulan out there.. he knows who he is. Sing it with me if you know the lyrics:

He's like the wind through my tree
he rides the night next to me
he leads me through moonlight
Only to burn me with the sun
he's taken my heart
But he doesn't know what he's done

Feel his breath on my face
His body close to me
Can't look in his eyes
he's out of my league
I have anything he needs
he's like the wind

I look in the mirror and all I see
Is a young old woman with only a dream
Am I just fooling myself
That he'll stop the pain
Living without him
I'd go insane

Feel his breath on my face
His body close to me
Can't look in his eyes
he's out of my league
I have anything he needs
he's like the wind

Feel your breath on my face
Your body close to me
Can't look in your eyes
You're out of my league
(Just a fool to believe)
(Just a fool to believe)
(he's like the wind)
George Jones chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Folks, this Lokal feller reminds me of a song I like to sing:

He said, "I'll love you 'til I die"
She told him, "You'll forget in time"
As the years went slowly by
She still preyed upon his mind

He kept her picture on his wall,
Went half crazy now and then
But he still loved her through it all
Hoping she'd come back again
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »