Reviews for Trivial Pursuits
Aura and Jan Duo chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
*Swaying together and singing*

"He's a Fake, fake for feeling so lonely
he's fake, fake for feeling so blue
we knew he'd love us as long as he wanted
And then someday he'd leave us for somebody new

Worry, why do we let ourselves worry?
Wond'ring what in the world did we do?

He's fake, fake for thinking that our love could hold him
He's fake for trying and fake for crying
And he's fake for loving us."

Fake for thinking that our love could hold him
He's fake for trying and fake for crying
And we're gonna kick his Romulan Butt."
Vreenak chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
V:"Aura my love! I can explain, please!"

*Jan suddenly stands next to Aura and crosses her arms and taps her foot impatiently.* "You had better you fake!"

V: "I'm not fake! I love you both! Here! Let me show you!"

*Vreenak suddenly removes his cape and reveals shiny grey leather pants and a matching biker's jacket with xtra large shoulder pads, the top three buttons are undone and showing his scrawny chest.
He pics up a mic and starts singing to both of them*:

"I fall to pieces,
Each time I see you again.
I fall to pieces.
How can I be just your friend?

You want me to act like we've never kissed.
You want me to forget, pretend we've never met.
And I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet.
You walk by and I fall to pieces."
TheAfricanAmericanQueen chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
If you can't be with the one you love honey! love the one you're with love the one you're with! do do do do do do do do do!
Aura chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
*sees Vreenak trying to sneak off* Hey! Where do you think you're going? You've got some explaining to do, mister! Who is this woman? And why did you take her to a restaurant? Are you cheating on me? I thought we had something special! You said you loved me! You're nothing but a big FAKE! Waaaaah! I'm going home to my mother! *cries and runs away*
Vreenak chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*Vreenak notices commotion in the audience and gasps* Oh $#*&! I've got to get out of here!
Aura chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*continues to ignore Jareth and crosses arms haughtily* He took you to a restaurant? When was that? Like 10 years ago? Not that it matters much. He's mine now, and I'd say we're pretty serious. I'm living on his fancy shmancy estate, and he practically worships the gound I walk on.
Jareth chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Hey! Stop ignoring me! I'm gorgeous! Hey, hey! *jumps up and down* Look at me! ME! ME!
Jan chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
His eyes are grey girlfriend and fyi, he took me out to a fancy schmancy French restaurant... and actually paid for it.. yeah.. so uh.. *brushes nails against her shirt* I doubt he's serious about you.
Aura chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
*ignores Jareth and looks at Jan scornfully* Excuse me? I think you must be mistaken. I'm talking about Vreenak, the skinny one with the baritone voice and piercing blue eyes. We started dating three days ago.
Jareth chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
You humans are such curious creatures, and these Romulans even more so if they really think that human females would desire them so; everyone knows that all women want me *does colgate smile*
Jan chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
*Shows Aura Miller the hand*

Nu uh girlfriend, The Senator is my man!
Aura Miller chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*cheers even louder* Oh my! Senator Vreenak! I had no idea you had such a wonderful singing voice! I'm so lucky that you're MY beau!
Trio's Fan chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Oh my gosh! *cheers loudly* Oh, they're all such dashing heartbreakers!
The Romulan Trio chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
*Vreenak, Bochra, and Lokal singing together and swaying at the same time*

"Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely
I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new
Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wond'ring what in the world did I do?
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you."
Senator Vreenak chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Lokal's love is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE E!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »