Reviews for Trivial Pursuits
*clears throat*

"Yooooooooooooou Don't love me
It's plain.

I should knnnooooooow
I'll never wear your ring

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii should hate you
the whole night through

And still haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaving sweet dreams about yoooooooooou
*clumsily knocks over microphone*
Bochra chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I cannot believe that I am not in this story! *barges out of the room in anger*
BewilderedChica chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Oh and by the way; I know why Galan doesn't notice the human females. He'll come across some Klingon wench with horse teeth and hasn't bathed in 2 weeks and fall hopelessly in love with her *nods* yeah; that's how it happens, sorry Evelyn, looks like you better make kissy face with Lokal

Pucker up sweetums!
BewilderedFemale chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
*sings Patsy Klein song* "Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u Don't love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's plain to see..." *Lokal cries bitterly while holding a framed pic of Evelyn smiling with Mummy Vreenak* "Why?! Oh WHY?!"

You know, I thought that Evelyn and Galan would hook up in this story but now I don't know. Is it possible that she could learn to love the brute and have brute babies? I feel really sorry for Lokal :-(

There were so many good parts in this story that I don't even know where to start!

Cornyvirus or whatever his name is needs to just kiss Amber senseless and stop playing games *Quit playing games with my heart* OMG! This chapter has so many good songs that you can dedicate to it!

This was so awesome, you all really made my night :-)
Subcom. Lokal chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
SouthernLady: your first comment was entirely correct! You shouldn't apologize for it! My dear Miss Evelyn should indeed give me a chance instead of just casting me aside without a second thought. Perhaps you can talk some sense into her. For my part, I shan't continue to distress her. But I will always love her from a distance.

And LadyThyme: I hope you will have pity on me and talk some sense into Miss Evelyn. My fate is in your lovely hands!
Commander Galan chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
*shakes his head* The sooner those two leave the better. Then maybe my officers will start to control themselves again! I can't run a planet like this!
Mendakyl Benito chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Fish face? Send me back to the river? My, but these Romulans are violent. I wonder if we'll really be better off under their rule? I do worry for my people!
ByaSouthernLady chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Ha ha! Just kidding! Guess I got carried away in my sympathy for Lokal! Great chapter cuz!
LornaWinters chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
What? is she crazy! She need to forget a man who don't love her and give a chance to the man that do! that funny about harems!
Corvinus chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Yeah! That's right! *throws Terry under the bus and dusts off his hands* That takes care of him!
Terry chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
HEY! Don't cut me off! I should have said no, someone's waiting for me. Listen, baby, I'm sorry, just wanna tell you don't worry. I will be late, don't stay up and wait for me. Say again, you're dropping out, my battery is low. Just so you know, we're going to a place nearby. Gotta go.

Now it's done, nothing's been won. I can't take it back, what's done is done. But one of her friends found out that she wasn't the only one. And it tears me up inside, that she's not by my side. Just because I made that call and lied.
BewilderedFemale chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
OMG; I LOVE AMBER! LOL! I was laughing throughout this entire chapter! Ladies; I bow to both of you, this is by far one of the best stories I've read. I needed a good laugh and this story supplied it beautifully; thank you.

I loved this line in particular:
"Good," she turned up her nose. "Follow me then-" She ran into the door. "Ugh! This way!"

and I can see them a year later married with dozens of babies on the way!
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
This is so much fun! I'm still laughing! I know the story was originally only supposed to be about Evelyn, but I'm so glad you came of with the idea of Amber! HAHAHA!
TheAfricanAmericanQueen chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
yes, i enjoy reading this. My man did me like that and i burnd his stuff to.
T'Sara chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I like this so far! I hope you continue soon!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »