Reviews for Cats & Dogs
ms.b413 chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
Good orginial story, I love it! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
a bientôt:)
r-cklessly chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
l
Jane chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Loving this story. Embry is just gorgeous. Great relationships between pack members, and an original storyline.
Jane chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Loving this story, such an interesting plot. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Loving the story so far. Please update soon. I love Bella/Embry fanfic and there's so little of it out there.
Silver Winged One chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
Yay everyone is happy again! I can't wait for more!
SpIdErbite20 chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
It is awesome so far. Cannot wait to read more. Please update again soon. Its a very interesting story.
Zoe1078 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
So many things to love about this chapter! First: Quil's general hilarity. Second: Hot Yoda. Third: big bird/hot glue gun dream-is it a dream you had when you were a kid? It sounds like it came out of reality somewhere (and if not, I envy your imagination). Fourth: so intrigued by the changes in voice and the way you ended the chapter.
Zoe1078 chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Aw, I loved your description of the awkward and unexpected first kiss! The whole thing is wonderful, but that part was one of my favorite first kiss descriptions. Let's face it: noses totally bump into each other. That doesn't make it any less amazing! And gotta love Quil at the end.
Zoe1078 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Lots of loveliness in this chap, but my favorite part is that Embry's conscience sounds like Leah!
Zoe1078 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Leah and Bella's friendship is so sweet! But I want to hear more about Jake looking down her shirt, Lol.
Zoe1078 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
So many great things about this chapter, but my favorite is More Cowbell! And who needs Embry and Jake when Bella and Leah are hot all on their own?
Zoe1078 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Sorry I lost track of your story for so long! Really glad to be getting back to it. I loved all the detail you put into this chapter. And your Bella is so charming compared to canon.
PernFan chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Wow. I love how embry was always there.