Reviews for Under The Sky
DiNozzo-Ncis chapter 23 . 7/23
I love your fiction !
I love that Edward and Cio will slowly , they experience!
See you !
lovewar66 chapter 20 . 7/23
JACOB! Why is jacob always getting hurt? When I first started out in this fandom I didn't even like him now I wanna give him the world. He deserves better than this. Cio deserves better than Edward my whole soul. Your writing is killing me like how can it be this good. Who is Jacob gonna fall back on?

-love
Isabella Marie Night chapter 23 . 7/4
Omg! Thank you so much for the update I love it I love how it doesn't completely follow the story to a T and it's beautifully written and I'll be here, waiting for another chapter in anticipation and once again, Thank you!
Kakashisgirl2010 chapter 23 . 6/15
I love this chapter! ! ! Please more! ! I cant wait to see Jacob again! !
Spazapho chapter 23 . 6/15
Well that was interesting...
Spazapho chapter 22 . 2/29
I just found this story and I love it.
LPeck chapter 22 . 1/3
I'm glad that Cio has a backbone and isn't just caving into Edwards wants and desires like how Bella did. Please update, they're just too funny
Kakashisgirl2010 chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
Love it cant wait for the next update. I hope its soon!
BurnedSpy chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
i'm so glad you are finally updating again, please update as soon as possible
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Please continue this awesome story can't wait to see what happens next keep up the awesome work :P:P:P:):D:D:P:P:):D:D:D:D:D:D
MrsDuckyFuzzles chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
please please update i love this story
Tiny Sky chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Reading this story, just made me notice how much of douche Edward really is. He told Cio/Bella to get over him, but then goes to kill himself over their "deaths". Like dude, if you couldn't get over it, what was he expecting, them to just immediately move on. Then he just gets mad all the time and starts making decisions on his own
LapisLazuliRose chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Love the twist you put on the story and the way you made it your own.
lilydracomalfoy chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
I want both of them
Kakashisgirl2010 chapter 21 . 8/3/2015
I love it all! ! ! I hope everything works out for Jacob.