Reviews for Under The Sky
XoverQueen chapter 28 . 9/12
Bah finally keep going! Update soon please!
sucuri chapter 28 . 9/11
wooowwowo I can't believe you updated! It's been so long I'm gonna have to reread this. But def wasnt expecting that to happen! Its very exciting, I hope you update soon.
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 27 . 5/24
Best story ever.
Nellyblue11 chapter 1 . 5/10
please update your story
Kakashisgirl2010 chapter 27 . 3/5
I loved this chapter! I dropped off for a while then saw all the chapters and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
FarFromReality03 chapter 27 . 2/22
Jacob seems way more sincere than Edward right now. I get it, Cio kissed another guy... Actually I really can't argue with that point either.

Cio needs to take care of himself right now anyways. If they still love him, they'll come back. Man, that sounds corny. But I like corny too.

Okay, I'm sort of rambling.

Great update. Looking forward to the next.
Nightwalker6690 chapter 1 . 2/18
I love it so much! Please update, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. Can't wait for an update, I'm heartbroken that Edward and Cio aren't together right now! I need closure!
lexi888 chapter 26 . 2/12
great story!
Leo Shakta chapter 26 . 2/6
Me, here
Still reading and enjoying heheheh
hyerin15 chapter 26 . 1/23
Still enjoyint it! Looking foward to the next uptade :]
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
Aw, these two dorks are still cute!
skyangel82 chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
Pretty good story so far. But I have to say I really don't like this chapter. Cio seems like he's playing with Edward's feelings wayyy to much, like it he's on some kind of power trip or something. I guess I would like to know if you plan on having them ever get together? Because if not I really not interested in finishing it.
Thanks
Sky
Christine'Marie chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
So far I'm liking this. Really glad you cut Cio's depression short, in canon the whole thing was just so intense and came on so suddenly...Bella's character always seemed a bit cool toned to me and to suddenly-literally jump off a cliff is a bit much for what was a first 'love'. Unhealthy. Your fic however is much more realistic, hormones, hurt and discovering ones sexuality.
FarFromReality03 chapter 25 . 7/8/2017
Yes, so that means there's gonna be more to this. I do hope that you're still writing this. I look forward to the update.

Team Jacob still...
FarFromReality03 chapter 24 . 7/7/2017
Well you have a follower here. I do hope it doesn't end where Jacob ends up with nothing and Edward and Cio end up with a fairytale happy ending.