Reviews for Under The Sky
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 24 . 9/2
Aw, these two dorks are still cute!
skyangel82 chapter 25 . 8/17
Pretty good story so far. But I have to say I really don't like this chapter. Cio seems like he's playing with Edward's feelings wayyy to much, like it he's on some kind of power trip or something. I guess I would like to know if you plan on having them ever get together? Because if not I really not interested in finishing it.
Thanks
Sky
Christine'Marie chapter 14 . 8/13
So far I'm liking this. Really glad you cut Cio's depression short, in canon the whole thing was just so intense and came on so suddenly...Bella's character always seemed a bit cool toned to me and to suddenly-literally jump off a cliff is a bit much for what was a first 'love'. Unhealthy. Your fic however is much more realistic, hormones, hurt and discovering ones sexuality.
FarFromReality03 chapter 25 . 7/8
Yes, so that means there's gonna be more to this. I do hope that you're still writing this. I look forward to the update.

Team Jacob still...
FarFromReality03 chapter 24 . 7/7
Well you have a follower here. I do hope it doesn't end where Jacob ends up with nothing and Edward and Cio end up with a fairytale happy ending.
FarFromReality03 chapter 22 . 7/7
So Cio came to terms with his feelings. It's sad to see Jacob have to go through this, but I'm guessing it's not over with them either? I just question because I'm not sure either.

With Edward and Cio being together finally, I wonder just how soon Cio will change, or if you will. I'd be surprised if you do a whole turnaround with him, but I can only find out if I continue to read, so I must...

Oh, just out of curiosity, I was wondering if there's a specific person or actor that closely resembles Cio for you, I kind of just want to get a clearer image of him.
FarFromReality03 chapter 16 . 7/7
Team Jacob.

But like I said, the way you've written Edward, I actually don't mind him makes me wonder what's going to happen next.
FarFromReality03 chapter 15 . 7/7
I should have probably reviewed in the earlier chapters, and for that I apologize. It's just when you're being pulled into the plot line so easily, you tend to forget to let the author know just how great the story is.

Now I know that this story has been attempted several times with other authors who tried this route of a male version of Bella, but yours is different. Not only do you get to the point, you've seemed to develop your character Cio in a unique way. First of all, I just want to say that I'm glad that you gave him a back bone, and secondly, you've made him a great read.

Then there's Edward and Jacob. Somehow you've written Edward in a way that I enjoyed his character. He was mildly controlling, but even he seem to feel some sort of guilt for it. That, and he's not acting as if he's a total psycho inside.

Jacob, I can see that there's something going on in his head, and I'm still wondering what that is. I just hope that in some way, Jacob is not left with nothing practically, imprinting on the obvious just so his storyline could be summed up. (I still believe Rennesme was an escape route that wasn't fully thought through by Stephenie Meyer, obviously she had to believe that even a hybrid could mean trouble.) Sorry, but I could go on about it when it seems pointless.

Anyways, seeing how there won't be m-preg -and I'm okay with this- I wonder how you're going to write the final result.

Much Love,
TurnItUp03
natsumi456 chapter 25 . 4/12
Honestly, I kind of hate you right now XD I hate cheating or not cheating drama. I think this could be a good moment for Rosalie and Cio to talk though; just because Jake kissed him without his consent. I also would like to see Edward mature and realize that he should actually listen; and they should definitely have a discussion on trust
Spazapho chapter 25 . 4/12
Poor cio.
XoverQueen chapter 25 . 4/12
please don't let cio be the one to apologize! Edward is the one that's in the wrong here. Cio had someone force themselves on him. he couldn't have fought back if he wanted to. Edward is being a dick even after cio explained.
lifelovelaugh chapter 24 . 4/11
What r u gunna do for breaking down XD love the update 3
BurnedSpy chapter 24 . 4/10
yay please update as soon as you have time to
clansolo5049 chapter 23 . 2/7
I'm loving this story! please update soon!
SoullessMess chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
Yaaaay! Haha I just laughed at myself for rambling about the previous chapter at his indecisions about love xD I love it!
Keep it foxy! ;)