Reviews for Under The Sky
Best story ever.
Nellyblue11 chapter 1 . 5/10
please update your story
Kakashisgirl2010 chapter 27 . 3/5
I loved this chapter! I dropped off for a while then saw all the chapters and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
FarFromReality03 chapter 27 . 2/22
Jacob seems way more sincere than Edward right now. I get it, Cio kissed another guy... Actually I really can't argue with that point either.

Cio needs to take care of himself right now anyways. If they still love him, they'll come back. Man, that sounds corny. But I like corny too.

Okay, I'm sort of rambling.

Great update. Looking forward to the next.
Nightwalker6690 chapter 1 . 2/18
I love it so much! Please update, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. Can't wait for an update, I'm heartbroken that Edward and Cio aren't together right now! I need closure!
lexi888 chapter 26 . 2/12
great story!
Leo Shakta chapter 26 . 2/6
Me, here
Still reading and enjoying heheheh
hyerin15 chapter 26 . 1/23
Still enjoyint it! Looking foward to the next uptade :]
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
Aw, these two dorks are still cute!
skyangel82 chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
Pretty good story so far. But I have to say I really don't like this chapter. Cio seems like he's playing with Edward's feelings wayyy to much, like it he's on some kind of power trip or something. I guess I would like to know if you plan on having them ever get together? Because if not I really not interested in finishing it.
Thanks
Sky
Christine'Marie chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
So far I'm liking this. Really glad you cut Cio's depression short, in canon the whole thing was just so intense and came on so suddenly...Bella's character always seemed a bit cool toned to me and to suddenly-literally jump off a cliff is a bit much for what was a first 'love'. Unhealthy. Your fic however is much more realistic, hormones, hurt and discovering ones sexuality.
FarFromReality03 chapter 25 . 7/8/2017
Yes, so that means there's gonna be more to this. I do hope that you're still writing this. I look forward to the update.

Team Jacob still...
FarFromReality03 chapter 24 . 7/7/2017
Well you have a follower here. I do hope it doesn't end where Jacob ends up with nothing and Edward and Cio end up with a fairytale happy ending.
FarFromReality03 chapter 22 . 7/7/2017
So Cio came to terms with his feelings. It's sad to see Jacob have to go through this, but I'm guessing it's not over with them either? I just question because I'm not sure either.

With Edward and Cio being together finally, I wonder just how soon Cio will change, or if you will. I'd be surprised if you do a whole turnaround with him, but I can only find out if I continue to read, so I must...

Oh, just out of curiosity, I was wondering if there's a specific person or actor that closely resembles Cio for you, I kind of just want to get a clearer image of him.
FarFromReality03 chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
Team Jacob.

But like I said, the way you've written Edward, I actually don't mind him makes me wonder what's going to happen next.