Reviews for Yuki & Kaname the love of a lifetime chapter one:Yuuki is sick?
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 6/24
Katy chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
at first i was like lemon? and then i was like oh it's smut WOO (not sarcasm i live for smut right now the series had NOTHING going on in that love triangle like seriously? nothing happens in anime UGH)
Katy chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
this is pretty much the last few episodes of VK?
Katy chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
they (the chapters) are a bit short...and same comments as before.
Katy chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
yes hi hello, the plot seems a little bit rushed with the vampire thing coming in way too soon...however, great effort. i'm restraining my grammatical corrections. (i know it's a little hypocritical because i don't capitalize but i at least make an effort to do everything else correctly since i have become dyslexic)

other than that, a so far. you'll be hearing more in a few minutes c:
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and your within is wrong ,withen oooooooooooo give me a break
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Kaname said to aido and kain she is my sibling so you you to protect her very well as he bring to the night class dorm
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
very good
molly lavado chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
hey umm whats going to happen to yuuki is she going to make it or not i hope she makes it
No need to know chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
It's kinda like when I saw vampire knight on TV.
You done a really good job on this story, I cannot WAITE until the next chapter is going to come out. By the way, when is the next chapter coming out?
kuranlover7891 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It was niice ..! Why sooo short?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
This chapter was nice I would enjoy it if u wrote more.
Esmeralda Peverell chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Gah please u must continue this story
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
thank you for reviewing! i am working on chapter four right now
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012