Reviews for Finding Alice
celeste92 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Just caught up with this new story of yours and it's diferent but really engrossing and a great read. Hope to read updates on both your stories soon?
Trust-You-Only chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Thoroughly enjoying this set up and love the era you've placed it in. The inter war years have so much potential and Harry, Ruth and Malcolm would all slot into that era so well without making major changes to their personalities. Can't wait for more both of this and all we are and all we were.
threesummerdays chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
These last two chapters have been so wonderful - I was holding my breath for almost the entire end of this one! Love Ruth's relationship with Harry, and I can only guess it will get more and more adorable. I'm thinking along the Mr. Knightley/Emma line, but I can't wait to see! :)
Desert-Blues chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I could picture Ruth perfectly, in some ways old beyond her years and in others still a little girl needing her daddy, looking forward to more of this and, as always, more of awwaawa,
Antonia Caenis chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Very much enjoying the historical aspects of this and also the opportunity to see Harry as a young man at the start of his career. And I concur with others about Malcolm being the perfect fit for the time and the desire for getting someone to take out the Upper Class Twit! Looking forward to more.
4ruth chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I hope that Harry will save Miles and Ruth. I don't want to see an orphaned Ruth at such a young age. Would it be possible that Miles decides to leave MI5 to protect Ruth and that Harry meets them again at a later time in their lives?
Batteredpen chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
The least that can be said for Simon is that every institution has one - although possibly not quite as arrogant. Any chance of killiing him off? Enjoying the story with its historical detail and plot.
Egg whisker chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
What an innovative chapter! I loved the introduction of Malcolm and seeing the way in which Harry gradually gets accepted by the team. Lovely domestic vignette too. Only now I'm quite worried for Miles and Ruth!
Abigal chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Hurry up, nothing wrong with posting three or four chapters at a time, get that keyboard burning. Like the idea you've go going action and HR just get Ruth aging a bit more and keep Harry single, divorce not considered a good thing at that time in the world.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful. Now I'm used to Ruth being a child I'm enjoying it more and more and have the feeling this could turn into an epic saga. Can't wait to read more
NatesDate chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I volunteer to lead the mob to take Simon out. As if being a complete a$$ wasn't enough, he's just clueless and careless to boot. I have faith that Harry will save Miles and Ruth. I think Malcolm is one character that would easily fit back in this time, probably moreso than anyone else on the show, despite being a tech wiz. I'm enjoying the story very much. As for All We Were and All We Are, H/R goodness is good, but we need the plot stuff in there as well as there's plenty of loose ends to tie up, so I say give use the action/political stuff. Whatever you give us will be wonderful!
LouBelle04 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Oh my God!
Poor Ruth! (And Miles). Oh my God. Miles isn't going to die, is he. No! Don't do it!
LBx
Sparky75 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Excellent chapter with a tense ending, love the way you're weaving history into the story and I love the characterisations of harry and Ruth, also great to see malcolm. Really looking forward to your next update and also the next chapter of All we were whatever guise it takes!
rosetintedblindspot chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Definitely worth continuing, I really enjoyed this story!
More soon please :)