Reviews for Off The Rails - One Shot
staceleo chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
My oh my! Good job, my friends! Loved it!
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
HOT!
VivTheTwiHard chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Well, I do declare. This may be my favorite thus far, Dissy. I LOVE J/B and I LOVE slash. And this has both. Srsly, THIS is what happens when we fool around n Facebook talking quit EMTward? Holy mother of Pearl, you and Karen deserve to be sainted. Or even knighted for this fuckery. I adored it. Thank you for doing this. I knew whatever you two doled out would be amazeballs. Pun intended ;)
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Fuck! That was hot! You both have to do more colabs if thats how they come out! Pardon the pun! Lol!

Katy X
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Well I'll be god damn! That was fucking hotter than hot!

Seriously you make me want to dirty dirty things!
And by the post on FB, im not the only one you make want to jump the hubs! Lol

My guess was Carlisle and Emmett!

Whew! I'm Definately checking out the link!

Xoxoxo ladies!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hot dayum you girls should write together more often! That was hot! And I think it was Carlisle and Emmett at the end there watching them...hahaha.

Ok this one is going on the kindle for future enjoyment over and over again.

Who knew it would become my virtual spank bank...lol
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved it! Would love to see a continuation of the two couples getting together at home..;) Hmm, the two at the end-Emmett & Garrett%Pr
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very HOT! I found your story on Facebook today...sorry, can't remember who posted the link but I'm grateful! Since these 4 are friends, I can only imagine that there are future sexy times to be had, no? Please, please, please...more, more, more! lol The POV change in the middle with the dialogue overlap slowed the schmexy times down a bit but I was quickly able to get back in the swing of things. Overall, LOVED the entry and would love to read about future escapades between these four! Thank you and good luck in the contest!
Maria chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OMG that was hot hot hot. You guys did a great job! Oh and the two guys. Carlisle and Emmett? Are they in your next collaboration?
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
*swoons* Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss! *pants* Such a great story! Good luck in the contest to you and karenec!

Becca
looie chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow. That was ridiculously hot! I'll admit it passed through my mind a couple times - 'don't subway cars have cameras?' But hey!
That was just amazingly done, and in the midst of all the sexytimes you still had four very distinct characters and two very compatible, engaging couples.
I so would love a continuation of this if you ever decided to write more of these guys. Absolutely loved it :)
Oh and my guess is Carlisle and Emmett?
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I would say Carlise and Emmett. Just from the word 'hot' that is an Em word.

I LOVED that.

It was so Hot. It had me gripped. When I saw Edward/Riley I was like OK, I have only really read Edward/Jasper, but that was perfect.

I so wouldn't say no to a train ride like that.

Thanks for sharing. I will defo be popping over to vote.
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very hot. :). Alistair & Garret?lol
FranRichards chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Carlisle and Emmett? That was way hot!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I absolutely loved reading this! So naughty ... So hot!

Thanks, ladies, for bringing me along for this ride. :)

Sally