Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
494dwangel chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
yay that was fast...

anyway. this is total epicness and i love it... i do agree, sammy does appear to be the biggest cockblock in the history of cockblockers so i guess you could always do a sequel 'The Greatest Cockblocker Sam Winchester' lol

*"What, so… you guys aren't up for sharing rooms?" Gabriel asks. * seriously hav i mentioned how awesome gabe is...

i am sad this is ending but happy that u let us read this XD
TheoDigby chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
OMG! Is there going to be a sequel?
494dwangel chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
can't believe i used to read Mills $ Boons books...so damn chessy

but anyways, sam is sucha a fangirl, fretting over his OTP like that ...seriously he is one of us now ;D he is even thinking like a fangirl now... destiel shipping fangirling knows no bounds and this proves it...

gabe is so freaking awesome and this might be the only time when i am shipping sabriel too XD

damn, the cliffy... i need an update like now
AngelicLostSoul chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Lol Gabe... BEST STORY EVER! I loved every bit of it! ;D
Music books horses chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
That was fantastic! I loved this story so sad it's over :/ but this was an awesome story! So unique XD

You did a great job :)
10293845 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Oh, I saw the tail coming from a mile off XD Gabriel is one kinky bastard, I loved how Sam was caught between being freaked out and turned on XD Also, Gabriel is such a tease, I loved Sam just being too overwhelmed to protest or do any thinking really :P I also adored Dean trying to lure Cas back to bed, really adorable! And of course, just as Cas finally is convinced, Dean has to get the book... now THAT'S not gonna end well. BTW, the email was absolute cherry on top, bloody brilliant! I just loved all the key mashing, I could see those two loons thrashing around the desk and pounding on keyboard XD Uuuh, things are gonna go bad for Sam FAST... Love it! XD
localishdreamer chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
You did not just do that... You did NOT just do that. *weeps*
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
This story is amazing! I absolutely love it without a doubt!
localishdreamer chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
"Destiel4eva: a moment of silence for this poor brave soldier" - I giggled like an idgit for a full 10 minutes with that! This story is FULL of surprises! I couldn't stop giggling during the Sabriel scenes either for some reason... xD
LOLwingkink chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I swear I'm like throwing up rainbows of Destial awsomeness.
bridget chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
oh my god I love this so much you don't know.
DoubleDexterity chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
No! Dean, you idiot! How could you?! Cas comebaaack! *sniffles*
So many feels, I just can't express how much I loved this story. I so should've watched Supernatural a long time ago *pout* yeah I'm a newbie :P I wanna know what'll happen, this is what poor Sammy was afraid of.
You're awesome, let me hug you!
*excuse this person for she is experiencing too many feels at the moment*
localishdreamer chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Damn straight being a fangirl is alot of fun! Man this story gets better and better. Super, duper curious as to how Sam is going to get Cas' wing out, guess I'll just have to read on and see!
Liberty-In chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
That was actually the funniest and cutest thing ever. This fic just brightened up my whole day - I love it to bits! You're brilliant, truly, 'twas a fantastic read. Kudos to you man haha. I hope you upload (is it the last part?) really soon!
silversky13 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
NOOOO, CAS COME BACK, HE DIDN'T MEAN IT! You have to update soon, 'cause I don't think I can handle the heartbreak here. It's like a whole new story of tension and angst and...and...aghhh, Dean needs to get his shit together and just tell Cas he loves him (and then have amazing makeup sex ;D).
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »