Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
LOLLL samfan 69 XD
Marwa A chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I really love this story!
Couldnt stop reading until I finished it.
It is really well written, cant wait to read more stories bu you :)
Violetcarson chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
All of the fangirling feels. 5 Stars, you fabulous soul. Motherfucking Squee.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I am soo in love with your writting right now
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
so i just want you to know that i now ship both sam/gab and dean/cas. im so gonna go to hell for this XD BUT I DONT CARE! XD please do write more, hell write a sam and gab and watch how fast i read that XD
Lareka chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I loved it! That was great!
Stephke23 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I've enjoyed this story from the beginning. Great job!
ChocolatePegasus chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Love it, love it LOVE it! I don't review very often, but that... Was AWESOME! Ahahahah
KwC1994 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Absolutely love this fic!
I love the fact that you update quickly! AHHH!
So many feels! I just love Castiel!
Update soon! :)
Thecrasy chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
That was amazing! I laughed at every chapter, and i love Sam! And i love the story too, seeing Sam trying to make dean understand he has feelings for Castiel was wonderful! And the chatbox... Becky, Gabriel... That was amazing! I think your fic is one of my favorites!

Ps : Sorry if my english isn't very good, i'm a french reader
remanth chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This was amazing and hilarious and I loved it. It's my headcanon that Sam is the biggest Destiel shipper of us all :D
494dwangel chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
TOTAL EPICNESS... possibly one of the best fics of sam trying to get dean and cas together hands down...i loved this so much that last night i was dying to sleep but in true fangirl fashion i stayed up till early morning reading this till i passed out...but thats how us fangirls r hey...i know some wud say sam is ooc in this but i think those ppl don't understand wot it means to be a fangirl..i think his portrayal of the fangirl was spot-on as that is basically how i react to having time to go on laptop or stuff related to my otp.. i adored all the destiel feels and sammy was hilarious in this...sam declaring "because I'm the best damn Destiel fangirl there ever was." was just *rolls off chair laughing* and he proves his point...

keep writing epic stuff...
i am not much of a sabriel shipper coz i really don't see it, samifer seems more canonish but gabes awesome, love him and his flirty ways lol

its funny how sam doesn't seem to realise that chuck will get visions of sabriel soon lol
Stabbythings chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This was great :) I freaking love it, I could not stop laughing for some of it! This really was great and I loved Sam's Destiel speech that was brilliant!
kawaiichibiroxas chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
THIS STORY IS MADE FOR FANGIRLS! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! I don't think I've ever fangirled over a story as much as I did for this one. I mean...like every chapter there was something to fangirl over. It was great. Especially when you added the Sabriel. Best gay couples for this show EVER! Awesome story. Definitely a new favorite of mine.
honeybadger42 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012