Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
Thecrasy chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
That was amazing! I laughed at every chapter, and i love Sam! And i love the story too, seeing Sam trying to make dean understand he has feelings for Castiel was wonderful! And the chatbox... Becky, Gabriel... That was amazing! I think your fic is one of my favorites!

Ps : Sorry if my english isn't very good, i'm a french reader
remanth chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This was amazing and hilarious and I loved it. It's my headcanon that Sam is the biggest Destiel shipper of us all :D
494dwangel chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
TOTAL EPICNESS... possibly one of the best fics of sam trying to get dean and cas together hands down...i loved this so much that last night i was dying to sleep but in true fangirl fashion i stayed up till early morning reading this till i passed out...but thats how us fangirls r hey...i know some wud say sam is ooc in this but i think those ppl don't understand wot it means to be a fangirl..i think his portrayal of the fangirl was spot-on as that is basically how i react to having time to go on laptop or stuff related to my otp.. i adored all the destiel feels and sammy was hilarious in this...sam declaring "because I'm the best damn Destiel fangirl there ever was." was just *rolls off chair laughing* and he proves his point...

keep writing epic stuff...
i am not much of a sabriel shipper coz i really don't see it, samifer seems more canonish but gabes awesome, love him and his flirty ways lol

its funny how sam doesn't seem to realise that chuck will get visions of sabriel soon lol
Stabbythings chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This was great :) I freaking love it, I could not stop laughing for some of it! This really was great and I loved Sam's Destiel speech that was brilliant!
kawaiichibiroxas chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
THIS STORY IS MADE FOR FANGIRLS! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! I don't think I've ever fangirled over a story as much as I did for this one. I mean...like every chapter there was something to fangirl over. It was great. Especially when you added the Sabriel. Best gay couples for this show EVER! Awesome story. Definitely a new favorite of mine.
honeybadger42 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Actual confused Castiel
Actual scarred Bobby

Actual screaming crying sobbing happy fangirling Lillian Shaver

I love you

Do more pleaseeee! My sanity may depend on this! I would be so happy if you did a sequel of Sam on the website after the new Destiel and Sabriel'd books come out XD
Please?
Love
Lilly :)
pierulestheworld chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
I've laughed more in the past hour or so than I have possibly all week. This was adorable and awesome and I absolutely love it. Sam is definitely the ultimate destiel fangirl. XD
kdarnell2 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! it was hilariously funny.
CherryBaby-x chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
This was so brilliant! Seriously; awkwardly adorable Destiel, hot if slightly-harassing Sabriel, Becky, and even some very underlying Bobby/Crowley? It had the ingredients of everything I love! If you ever wrote a sequel, I'd die of happiness :D
CH
mrstserc chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Very amusing! Thanks for sharing this.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
I love this! It's brilliant!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Loved it!
Tisha Wyman chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Dang. It ended too soon. roflol I love it.
damnstupidpennames chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh wow this was beautiful! I simply adore this story! When sam was trying not to giggle at Dean's defensiveness I was trying so hard not to laugh as well! My baby sister is sleeping and I can't take the computer out of my parents room. So I am reading this and trying with every bone in my body not to bust up laughing! it is really great!
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »