Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
Anonymous chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
A few things:
1. I thought when Castiel heard Dean, uh, moaning, he was gonna be like reall nigga?
2. Sam is such a fangirl...
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
What's a wing!kink

Sam, look at the words. You don't wanna know!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Okay:
1. Dean's boner *laughing*
2. Sam is a fangirl. If he really wants to see Destiel, he should just look up smut...
elaine chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Omg omg. You got my fangirl fantasies screaming for caaaanooooonnn. I love you girl
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
I just wanna say I was making all the fangirl sounds reading this fic! The squeals, the squeaks, and everything is else. You have written a masterpiece! I just had to tell you!
ImagineBagginsDragon chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
I f-ing loved this
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
*gigglesnort*
I'm in love with this lol
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
hahah was wondering if becky would come into this hahah jesus becky those pictures
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
lol only sam would almost have a fangirl moment of seeing a ghost in true egyptian pharoh clothes haha and then tell the ghost dean loves being sacrificed all so he can get his brother to admit he has the hots for cas and for cas to show his wings ah sometimes i just love sammy. ah dean has a wing kink
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
lol now im curious as to what story they sent sam to read
XxRackCityBitchxX chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
okay so this is really awkward but the latest comment was, in fact, supposed to be to this account. I just realized that it says XxRackCityBitchxX not xXRackCityBitchXx so if you could pm me about the other comment I do actually want to write an AE for this if I get you permission.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Hey so I loved to btw but I was wondering, can I write an AE (alternate ending) starting from after Cas said he's going back to Heaven? I'd like to keep maybe some chat parts? You can PM me for what I'm planning at xXRackCityBitchXx . Thanks!
Amydiddle chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Cas is so cute, the baby
Cas chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Oh dear Sam, wing!kink is only the best thing to ever have happened to this universe (right along with handprint!kink)
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
OH MY GOD MY CHEEKS HURT from laughing so much! Sam the Destiel shipper! I feel like it could be canon simply because of him getting sick of all the eyesex. I don't understand why he wouldn't have thought to ask Gabriel to help earlier, though...
Mischief managed,