Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
MiladyPrincess chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Hahahhaahahhahahahahahaha omg ! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I love you! Seriously! *Wiping tears*

Thank you for writing such a great story, honestly I believe that Samantha there has a chance in the serious, will probably ship up Destiel loooooool Hahahhahahhahahahhaa
I don't know what else to say since I wanna go back to reading

So adios!
Aya G.
spokenfor95 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
This has probably been the most amazing fanfic I have ever read! There really aren't a whole lot of words to describe how fantastic it is! I know I will be coming back to reread it many more times! ;D
Isabelle chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I'm just casually dying of feels over here. Don't mind me.
Isabelle chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Oh my gosh, this is adorable!
UnCon chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
That was good, insanely GOOD. Admirably well written, and goodness if I didn't fall of my seat from the hilarity! Thank you for writing this.
Crystaled heart chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Haha, this is great! :D I hope Sam becomes a real 'fangirl' or starts shipping destiel, that would be so hilarious :') I'm looking forward to the next chapters! Good work!
xXWhispersInTheWindXx chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Forget that whole idea of "the characters watch the film", or "the characters read fan fiction" stuff. SPN could do that, no questions asked, and say "this is f*cking canon, b!tch", because Supernatural has been on Supernatural twice already. The show is breaking like a million different records with those!

Love the idea. I think it's very clever of you and I think this is going to turn out a great story :)
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
This was so awesome! I loved the whole plotline of Sam planning with teenage fangirls online (the whole fact that they can interact with their fandom because of Chuck is so funny), And the epilogue was great too! Fantastic story, I'm glad I read it!
twistedthinking3 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
SO
FRIGGIN
MUCH
lifes-better-in-the-underworld chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
awesome story, gave me the feels and the laugh :)
they've stayed in character, which i appreciate
anyways, loved it :)
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
GAB! You're one dead Archangel. Dead.

Seriously though, loved the fic. And you made the fandom chat look pretty freaking realistic. Again, loved it xD
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
You should make a one shot of our lovely boys here going to San Francisco and meeting Sam's online friends pppllleeeaaassseee?
Destiel4eva chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Dammit how did you find out about that conversation
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »