Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
Just a SPN fan chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
*Crying because Sabriel my babies 3*
Just a SPN fan chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
BECKKYYY OMC I'M GONNA CRY SHE'S PEFFECT! You made her better than she was in the show xD
Just a SPN fan chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
This is so perfect _ I love the charictarization, it's so spot-on! Sam obviously is acting off, but the fact that the other two see it just makes it perfect xD Also I love Dean's response to the "Rock, Paper, Scissors" question. You're too awesome!
Just a SPN fan chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DEAN HAD TO HAVE LEGITAMATELY HEARD THIS EXCHANGE:
Sam: "Feelings."
Cas: "Feelings. Feelings?"
Sam: "Mhm. Feelings."

I am laughing so hard I'm sorry xD
superwholock5150 chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
OMG... I totally loved it.
alexwinchester87 chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
I fucking loved this fanfiction! It was hilarious I love Sam as a fangirl and how Becky, Chuck, and Gabriel got involved! I had a hard time trying to refrain form laughing it was awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I love this *squeals* a lot *falls over*
smokypelt chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
That was amazing. I loved it. I do think, though, that you may want to change the rating to m.
smokypelt chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This fanfic is my life. Literally.
IggyLikesPie chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
The epilogue just made this so perfect! Ah, I'm internally screaming. I would externally but it's half ten at night here and everyone is asleep...

also, at the cockblock point, it felt like the end of Doomsday in Doctor Who: I was gonna cry! D:
IggyLikesPie chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
I can see it's not really the end because there's a couple more chapters but it seems nicely rounded off here!

this has just been awesome and I think I almost died at 'he and the girls were going to have so much to scream about'!

also, I think you've turned me into a Sabriel shipper...
Treeni chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Favorite part's still Gabe yelling "I love you" into the phone w
The Hope Lions chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
THIS STORY KIND OF JUST COMPLETED MY LIFE. IT HAD WAY MORE SLASH IN IT THAN I EVER READ BUT IT AS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS I DON'T EVEN CARE!
Sthef Dragneel chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Hi, the story seems good so far, I really like it but the lore in this chapter is off.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I was skeptical of this at first, but the story just kept drawing me in more and more, until I was obsessed! Love this! I'll probably read it nine more times!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »