Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
smokypelt chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This fanfic is my life. Literally.
IggyLikesPie chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
The epilogue just made this so perfect! Ah, I'm internally screaming. I would externally but it's half ten at night here and everyone is asleep...

also, at the cockblock point, it felt like the end of Doomsday in Doctor Who: I was gonna cry! D:
IggyLikesPie chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
I can see it's not really the end because there's a couple more chapters but it seems nicely rounded off here!

this has just been awesome and I think I almost died at 'he and the girls were going to have so much to scream about'!

also, I think you've turned me into a Sabriel shipper...
Treeni chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Favorite part's still Gabe yelling "I love you" into the phone w
The Hope Lions chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
THIS STORY KIND OF JUST COMPLETED MY LIFE. IT HAD WAY MORE SLASH IN IT THAN I EVER READ BUT IT AS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS I DON'T EVEN CARE!
Sthef Dragneel chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Hi, the story seems good so far, I really like it but the lore in this chapter is off.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I was skeptical of this at first, but the story just kept drawing me in more and more, until I was obsessed! Love this! I'll probably read it nine more times!
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
For a second there I thought this was canon :'(
xSoliloquy chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
I think I read this entire fic with a huge grin constantly on my face. This was great, equal parts mushy and amusing. I loved it. :)
Noahelliesmum chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Totally amaze balls
Usaka chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Lovvvvvved your story! It had a lot of lol moments for me (literally). I kinda wanna read more fandom obsessed Sam now... I think you got me hooked lol. Know of any good ones?
rosealmighty chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
favorite SPN story ever! :)
napoleonsfics chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
SUCH AN AWESOME FIC! Had me cracking up in a lot of different places. Great job!
Tartle chapter 16 . 10/10/2013