Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
Emma chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
This was great but I'm just gonna let you know an epilogue is usually what happens after the fact, not plot points like Cas and Dean fighting and then getting back together.
Extremelyme chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I enjoyed this way more than I should have xD. Thank you so much for an amazing story!
SlytherinPirate chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
hahaha that was really fun! great fic. awesome plot and shit. when i first read the summary i was like "sam's gonna be way OOC" but then he was only a little OOC and it exceeded my expectations AND it was still a very satisfying fanfic, despite not having any full-on sex scenes, so bravo/brava!
BlackRoseea chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
This was such an amazing story! Seriously, I loved it. And sometimes it is so hard to find a good story when its not AU and set in high school or something, so thank you for writing this, it was awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Wait! What just happened?!I live in San Francisco and I go to Gateway Middle School and am thinking about going to Lowell...WHUT
wizardinpyjamas chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
OH MY GOD I literally read this fanfic in like 3 hours I LOVE it - definately one of my favourites and I love Gabriel in it oh my!
sad-is-happy-for-deep-people chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
I loved this fic alot, it was better than I thought it would be. Sabriel was unexpected but I don't think this fic could have been any better. the Sabriel ship is definitely growing on me, (this is the first fic I've read with them as a main ship) and I love the balance you had between the two ships.
Sorry for the dragging review long story short I really loved this fic and you are an awesome writer. :)
sad-is-happy-for-deep-people chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
This is literary gold, I love shipper Sam! I've been reading this all day and my only complaint is that you gave up the chance to have Sam say, "Dean, you're not coming out of the panic room until you come out of the closet." ;)
Jenn chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
"Upon finding that what Dean had christened the 'pie diner' was closed, the three of them had set off looking for another suitable establishment that would suit the eldest Winchester's pastry needs." I just love that line! Perfect!
ellieadams3381 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
This is one of the first supernatural fics I've read and to be honest it was absolutely perfect for me. The aspect of the supernatural chat room was just perfect and I loved that Sam became addicted, reminds me of someone... :L the writing was funny, clever and just too damn awesome to stop reading.
You've started my addiction to destiel (and also strangely sabriel...), I hope you're happy...
P.S. thanks so much for writing this!
AlyssWolf chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
...OMFG...NOSEBLEED...FUDGE IT ALL..._...FREAKING EPPPIICCCC 3
God chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
There is nothing, NOTHING, that I don't love about this story. I just spent the last four (or was it five?) hours reading it and just... Not everyday you come across such an amazing fanfic. Not only that it's funny and sweet, I love how eveybody's so in character (I can totally picture Sam as a fangirl) it's just so well written...
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
terri8502 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Marvelous job with this story.. Very creative! All the characters were perfect to canon, especially Gabriel, I could honestly picturing him saying and doing what you had him doing. Thank so much for sharing.
Ninja-on-the-run chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
All of this chapter is perfect. I cracked up so much because the dialogue and thoughts were just so accurate. I can see it happening on the show! But this line [mostly because I love Chuck with a passion] stood out to me the most and cracked me up:
"You can dream. I'm gonna write Chuck a letter expressing my homoerotic desires."
Just, perfect. This story is the best. 5ever re-read.
wiccanforever chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
I have to say this is definitely the funniest Supernatural fic I have ever read. I pretty much couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. Sam really is the best fangirl ever.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »