Reviews for It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester
JasmineT chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Holy chimole...That was probably the best SPN fic I've EVER READ! :D I absolutely loved how hilarious every chapter was and there were so many parts where I was left in stitches laughing my butt off! FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN! The humor was absolutely great and I loved Sam the fangirl so so soooo much. I also totally enjoyed the fangirl chatters you added (and when you mentioned Lowell HS I totally went to a Speech Tournament there a few years ago (: lol random note). Anyways Thank you super super much for writing this and filling my heart full of Destiel Sabriel goodness 3
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
"Sam was a fangirl now. He saw EVERYTHING."

Best. Line. Ever.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I love this so far. Seriously.
The Angel of London chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I read this instead of going to sleep, and I can safely say it was a good decision. FANGIRLING WAS INEVITABLE.
I love shipper Sam - he's awesome and just so... shipping? I don't know.
But I loved Sam's reluctance at first, a bit, and disgust at Wincest. His chat with the other two girls on the site was amusing too. :)
otakunerd1 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
ohhhhh my feeelsssss oh cas you perfect sweet thinnggggg ahhh my heartttt you've captured them so well i think my favourite line in this whole fic was "I've loved you with everything I am ever since I first cradled your broken soul in my hands." It sounds so canon they should totally use that in the show it's so perfectly cas, simple honest yet heartbreaking. I loved this fic thank you for writing it!
The Bawdy Bard chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Well, I have a new favorite Destiel fic. Perfect amount of Sabriel thrown in. Incredibly hot even without being smut. Well written. This is just awesome.
Emma chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
This was great but I'm just gonna let you know an epilogue is usually what happens after the fact, not plot points like Cas and Dean fighting and then getting back together.
Extremelyme chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I enjoyed this way more than I should have xD. Thank you so much for an amazing story!
SlytherinPirate chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
hahaha that was really fun! great fic. awesome plot and shit. when i first read the summary i was like "sam's gonna be way OOC" but then he was only a little OOC and it exceeded my expectations AND it was still a very satisfying fanfic, despite not having any full-on sex scenes, so bravo/brava!
BlackRoseea chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
This was such an amazing story! Seriously, I loved it. And sometimes it is so hard to find a good story when its not AU and set in high school or something, so thank you for writing this, it was awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Wait! What just happened?!I live in San Francisco and I go to Gateway Middle School and am thinking about going to Lowell...WHUT
wizardinpyjamas chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
OH MY GOD I literally read this fanfic in like 3 hours I LOVE it - definately one of my favourites and I love Gabriel in it oh my!
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
I loved this fic alot, it was better than I thought it would be. Sabriel was unexpected but I don't think this fic could have been any better. the Sabriel ship is definitely growing on me, (this is the first fic I've read with them as a main ship) and I love the balance you had between the two ships.
Sorry for the dragging review long story short I really loved this fic and you are an awesome writer. :)
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
This is literary gold, I love shipper Sam! I've been reading this all day and my only complaint is that you gave up the chance to have Sam say, "Dean, you're not coming out of the panic room until you come out of the closet." ;)
Jenn chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
"Upon finding that what Dean had christened the 'pie diner' was closed, the three of them had set off looking for another suitable establishment that would suit the eldest Winchester's pastry needs." I just love that line! Perfect!
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »