Reviews for Levy and the Witch
This is a lovely story. I've never seen anything like it before but it is amazing.
God Is Wearing Black chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh my god. I actually teared up at the end
croquette queen chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Great idea and excellent execution- I'm completely impressed by this. I thought you captured Levy, Gajeel and Porlyusica perfectly, and their dialogue made me laugh because they sounded so much like they do in the original canon. Kudos!
Bunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Aww :')
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
One of my most favourite stories!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful story
Xeylah chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw that was cute! I enjoyed those little drabbles, it was sweet. :)
sarena shakila chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
it was so touching i hope i have a copy so that i could read it always
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh my god I love this!
Quierta Riddler chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was so beautiful!

I love how your take on GaLe babies is pretty much a 180 spin from mine, haha! BIG BRAWLER DADDY.

I feel so badly for Levy getting beat up by her own kids, but I think that's just how it goes when you're itty bitty and your husband and kids balloon up right in front of you. I feel really badly for anyone who mistakenly tries to rob their house or attack them. "Family of a tiny woman and kids? Pahaha, like taking candy from a-DID HE JUST SET ME ON FIRE!?"

I loved it, though, and I thought your take on babyLevy was so cute :3
Coraline Mcgarden chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
hahaha...I can't even imagine mini-Gajeel's and a female gajeel(hopefully she's flat :p)
Kuroranzuki-Black Moon Orchid chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeee T_T
i cried...
im so fucking cry...!
i never thought someone would write a story about porlyusica...especially with Levy...
Both of them is my fave TT
if you didnt mind, i would spread this story to my FB account... TvT
piranha pk chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
AWWWWW *_* :) such a nice story great job!
Silver Amaranth Skafe chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awwwww! Kudos for you! making such a heart warming fic about the most caring yet rude old woman of Fairy tail!

ps: I do have to say, I never can bring myself to think Gajeel and Levy's children to be tall, or male. XD
Gajeel is meant to be surrounded by cute little beings. :p