Reviews for After Hours: a different ending
the phantom222 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Too bad this was abandoned. Its really good
EvilEmi chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I'm really loving this so far! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :):)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
So pleased to see you back with this new chapter. I really didn't want this story to just fade away. Amputation has not been addressed in very many fan fictions and you are doing a great job addressing it. Glad you brought Nolan in, House needs a friend/counselor to help him thru this and Nolan seems up to the task. Thanks for taking the time to do the translation. You are doing a great job and I appreciate all your hard work.
HughIsMagic chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I liked this chapter, very dramatic, House's despair is right, and so the violence that so much pleasure Wilson's reasoning, luckily he thought to not go this way when House would wake up. Good job Wilson! Please go ahead!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
So nice to see your second chapter. Well done with the translation. You are really doing a great job of showing how traumatic this is for House. You have also done a good job with Wilson and Cuddy. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
really good job on the translating. By the way I really love your other story "De adulto a niƱo " can you please please update that one soon i'm dying to read more of that one.
adila chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
it's ok, please continue
MrsBock chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
It's a good story, but I'm sorry that I can't help with the translation. As far as your translation goes, it's not too bad. In fact, I've read worse grammatical errors from people who speak English as a first language! Hope you manage to find some way to continue this story. It sounds like it could be quite interesting.
HughIsMagic chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow! interesting, very. So I can't help you with the english stuff...because english is not my language too, but if you find somebody that YOU trust to translate your story, it will be easier for you. If you don't for me it's fine.
Dramatic...I like it, to be honest I like stories that tells about House's leg and the amputation of it, and the repercussions to that. Please go ahead.
momsboys chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yes you must finish this fic. This is very good. English is fine. Hurry with more please.
Wow really interesting so far! Please continue translating! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very good. Would enjoy reading more maybe have Cuddy and Wilson in the room when he wakes?
PrincetonBlues chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I like this story and would like to continue reading it. I'm happy you have written it in English, I feel I miss a lot of good stories because I am not bilingual. I have found, from other fanfic places, that sometimes when you have someone translate, they change the story somewhat. Not intentionally, but it's bound to happen. I think you did a great job in translating it yourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I think you did a wonderful job with the translation! I hope you find someone with the skills necessary to help you but if you don't, don't let that stop you. This looks like a terrific start of a very interesting story. Please continue.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I hope you find a translator.