Reviews for The Last Confessions of Chuck
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I must have forgotten how amazing you are in the time that passed from the last XMFC fic you wrote because I haven't read your Supernatural stuff yet...which is dumb. This was amazing. The flasbacks of the boys life, to the parts with Castiel...it was all just amazing.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
F*king brilliant. Who knew Cas’s voice would be so heavenly. This has to be one of my favourite fics of the year. Hope there’s more.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Um...think you missed my last review.

I mean the stories are fun to read and all, but you are still writing as if Chuck was a real prophet ad he wasn't. Callin him God, is not gonna invalidate what you are writing, but ignoring it, kinda takes away from the whole point of Chucks reason for being part of the show.
laurie31 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Loved this addition! ROTFL at Cas rapping with his gravely perfect enunciation, and then teared up at the end, seeing the boys' "real" heavens.
jokergirl94 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter, it was a great addition to the story. Please update soon!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice job! I hope Chuck has many more things to write down! (and I'm interested if the show will tell us where he went at the end of Swan Song...even if he is technically dead, I'm sure he can still write in Heaven, right? LOL) Oh, and I think HEIS is quite wide-spread, actually -lol.
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love these little stories that wouldn't normally be told. Please keep them coming I would love to hear more.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice story, loved it really, except for one little thing.

Chuck really wasn't a prophet.

Um...he was God. :D
IrishNun chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very clever. I love the reason why Dean is afraid of flying.
"He just is. There isn't a reason." Brilliant!
CloudyQuack chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Delightful. Somehow manages to be emotionally intensive and humorous at the same time. I look forward to the rest.