Reviews for Bowed Head
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love it!
PrincessJennifer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I feel that what you have written is exactly how Gwen will feel when shes herself again. Unless the others don't tell her what she did.
larasmith chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Morgana is the real murderer here not Gwen! How was Gwen supposed to be in control of her own will, mind, and heart when she was stripped of them through an enchantment? Gwen already has to live with the stigma of having once "betrayed" Arthur with Lancelot. Now Morgana has to taint her pure heart by subjecting her to commit heinous deeds she wouldn't have done if she had possession of her senses!
fdarcy1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I enjoyed this and your writing has improved and is improving, plus your story telling is very good.
A chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I hope we get some resolution at the end of it all. I didn't handel the Gwen/Lancelot thing from season 4 ,to well . I also hope they will use the knights more as the show continues.

I like your story. What will you do for next week's story?
pwsm88 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is nice. Thank you for writing and posting this. Ever since seeing 5x07, I have wondered how Guinevere would feel, knowing she killed Tyr...
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice. MF
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was really good, I think I'm in the minority but I like this Evil!Gwen and think Angel is playing her flawlessly. However she did make that major mistake, blaming Merlin for her crimes; it's every villian's foil in the end and Colin almost stole the show from Angel as Dragoon.