Reviews for The Grey Eyed Goddess
JFJD chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I am reading this story again. What's the American equivalent of a first?
TrekkieWhovianSherlockianChica chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
I know I probably should have posted this when I read the chapter I am speaking about, BUT SHE KISSED HIM SHE KISSED HIM SHE KISSED HIM! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *coughs* That is all.
Beloved Daughter chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant story! I was enthralled with it from the moment I started reading! Thanks for writing and posting.
Crash Solar x chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Sophia and Q time. Aww :p
Crash Solar x chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Another fantastic chapter—sorry my reviews are 'boring' I just don't have any suggestions or complaints :p
Crash Solar x chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Great chapter!
Crash Solar x chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Disappointed by a short chapter,nevertheless I enjoyed it. :)
Crash Solar x chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Enjoying it so far. You're a great writer...
Fingirl chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Lovely Story.
Anon1212 chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Absolutely brilliant.
Anon1212 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I was watching Skyfall with my own father when a fanfiction plot popped into my head. Bond has had fleeting affairs with so many women, what if he had a daughter? What if his daughter tracked him down many years later? What if she had a thing for that cute, young Quartermaster?
In all my laziness, I would never write such a story myself, so I decided to look up fanfiction for Skyfall via google. Lo and behold, I came across this fic, whose summary promised everything I imagined, and more.
After reading this first chapter I am quite impressed. I can already tell how I'm going to spend the rest of my night.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
That was amazing. But is it finished? Because the fomance between Q and Sophia only went as far as one kiss, that we knkw of. If this is a love story, there could be more, right?
Kaoz chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
OMG, peg is amusingly adorable. Lol
RachelLynnexx chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
This was such a great, heart-warming story :) Thank you!
chris7100 chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
What a fantastic story! I thoroughly enjoyed every word. You did a great job creating complex characters with believable thoughts and feelings given the circumstances. Well done!