Reviews for Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
So sweet, sometimes that's the best!
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was really, really good and really sweet. Amazing job!
DebateShortie chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really cute. Soo fluffy and sweet. Review my two Tiva fics. A third is on the way. Sorry I'm bot logged in or you could just click my name on the reviews page
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh, this was amazing. I love the lengthy progression of it all. It doesn't just happen overnight. It wouldn't. Perfection.
Potterabbeylockd chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That might've been the most adorable thing I have ever read. I literally just went "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" for a good minute.
plaincrazysuckup chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is a really good story! And I love your profile pic, I love Tangled!
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Fantastic piece of work. I enjoyed it a lot and I really think you did an amazing job with this one.
Thanks foor sharing :)
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
It was cute. It's hard to imagine them living together and still denying themselves a relationship, but really, if anybody is stubborn enough to manage that it's them.
K3IR chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is really sweet! I loved it! :D
xphile24 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I like this one, without any conversation, it explains all.
LillianRoseGinnyCullen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved this
NiceStories chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful piece of literature.. it's short but really really in-character. Love it.. :)
NCIStwin1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved this story! I've had a bad day and reading this just made me happy. Thanks for that!its super cute and I love it :)
MG12CSI16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Too sweet! I absolutely love this. The build up to the end is perfect. And asking Gibbs to walk her down the aisle? Oh man, that was probably my favorite part. :)
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is really good. Please update again soon. btw, I love your profile pic. Love that movie.