Reviews for Remember the Toy Soldiers
Thekuroshitsujilover chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
you are a genius! I loved every line and sarcasm! and omg I think I'm quite in love with Laurel's personality and attitude...and oh yeah the last lines made me cried...if they all just heard that two words that they are 'ggod enough', guess tht make a difference
Hidden in Shadow's Safety chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
GOD DAMMIT! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! Every chapter I've just been fucking crying my damn eyes out at least once!
Hidden in Shadow's Safety chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I find it ironic that after putting in the URL of the video, I noticed it was the same one I was already listening to on another tab. If anything, the title of the story being the same as the name of the song was the only reason I started reading this, but I'm glad I did. It's awesome.
cometgirl2323 chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
I litaraly cried a little you know your a D nm good author when you make a reader cry... I just loved this :")
PaintSplatterVampire chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
I LOVED the ending!
Shinju Angel chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
that was awesome! i really enjoyed it!
Forever Marching in Neverland chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Ah! An amazing ending I must say. Your slightly dark humor amuses me, greatly, "Who'd you think was telling the story, Hitler?" Your wit and sarcasm never fails to amuse me.

It's almost not surprising that they did not forgive her deaths, even God. Show how God doesn't even follow his own message, then again Laurel does not ask for forgiveness...Oh well.

During this series I loved the relationship between L, Near, Mello, Matt, A and most importantly BB. How they see each other as brothers, how Mello always begs for forgiveness, how BB loses his mind completely because of the loss of A. I also find it funny how A is from Yorkshire, one of the most intelligent children of the world...from the smallest town ever.

This proves again I was right, I suspected Laurel from the begging, but the there was not enough evidence. At least I got it right? Right?

Anyway. I really loved this, I hope to see more death note series like this.
See ya on the other side.
-Iris and etc..-
cometgirl2323 chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Yay I luvs it! Bravo bravisimo! !
MoonyWizardWolf chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
I GOT IT RIGHT! YEES! Anyway, I like the way Oak got her name. My alias is Iris/Impulse/Inferno
basically, I took the first letter of my name I
The letter I sounds like eye.
The Iris is coloured like my skin.
Giving you Iris.
Impulse is what I act on. Inferno represents my firey temper.
Strange huh?
I like the fact she's a Wammy's reject, that she knows Near, and she taunts him almost. I also like how you mention your translation.
I coulddn't help but notice that you drew alot of attention to writing on the arm. The fact you said it was unimportant, made me want to know more. So basically the arm thing is the next big important thing.
See you on the other side.
-Iris/Impulse/Inferno-
MoonyWizardWolf chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I am unable to sign in, but I as am most likely the last review and stuff my name would be there. I usually wait till I had read ALL chapters, but little miss L, SHE JUST LIKE ME! She into the same stuff, same personality, same music tatse. The fact I can actually speak while those around me cannot. The fact she cannot do maths, but she has the same love of science. You almost said about drawings, so she must be an artist. God, it's weird, in a cool way.
You are an amazing, gifted, intelligent writer, and as I said before, I love your style.
Yet I have one question, why name her L?
See you on the other side. (Do you get the two meanings.)
-Iris-
-Impulse-
-Padfoot-
-The girl who cannot sign in-
PaintSplatterVampire chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Loved the chapters. You're writing is the BEST!
Forever Marching in Neverland chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Hello.
So you're another British death note fan, but from up north. -Insert crappy northern accent here.-
For started I love your writing style. I also love your understanding of the complex charcters and the way you use them. Mello is so sweet and I can imagine how he feels (yet this may be because of my intense fangirling over Mello.)
I am loving this so far, and this is the first fanfiction to catch my eye.
Please teach me to be as good as you.
See you on the other side.
-Iris-
-Impulse-
-MoonyWizardWolf-
Lizi Rinz chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I will. thanks for new chapter
PaintSplatterVampire chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I L-O-V-E each chapter! I hope more comes out soon. You're a great writer!
Lizi Rinz chapter 9 . 12/10/2012