Reviews for I Think I Just Might Love You
LoveMeryl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! I love how you cut the story into three parts and that it's all Mac's POV.
Oh and you make Will sound amazing! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
so freakin good ugh! i have to read it again.. although i would have liked the confession..i dunno im horrible that way
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Although the show wouldn't be as interesting; I like she didn't confess. Great story!
Jassic M chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh God this is good. You got Mac - how she's trying to make things right (because that's who she is) and yet how her guilt and insecurities are preventing her from doing so. I really, really love the way you write her, and their relationship. Hands down, you are one of te best writers out there.

Excuse me as I need to go and curl into a ball of feels for this one.
Katycat1970 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
ARRGGGHHHH! I read the title and thought "awwwww"... So then I started reading and was absolutely melting with the first part and thinking "awwwww" then I realised where you were going and am now thinking ""arrrggghhh"... I'm upset now! Upset but it's so wonderfully written that I can't be cross with you!

I didn't think you'd ever do that to a story... I know you threaten to but I didn't think you actually had it in you to not produce a happy happy happy ending...

Oh bless - I have a lump in my throat... I am SO GLAD you couldn't write the confession because I think I'd be crying by now... My heart breaks for Mac all the way through this... I know it should for Will but it doesn't - just for Mac...

Matey - beautifully written as always - you're so good at writing these two it's untrue... But please can I have a happy, lovey dancing chapter sometime soon? pretty please? pretty please with a big red cherry on the top please?!

Thanks for posting matey - wonderful as always... :)
Katy
x
Build Up to the Fall chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ah you have me seriously fangirling! I adore the way you wrote the progression of Mac's decision to tell him about Brian! And Brian! What a douche bag :3 I love preseries stories when they're so happy together and this one has to be one of my favourite stories ever! You wrote the characters beautifully, and arhh you made Mac say 'I love you' at the end, and I think my heart stopped from feels! Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Are you TRYING to make me cry? I don't really like to read pre-series fic, so why do you have to do it this well?

I love the idea that she was struggling with things before Brian was in the picture ... that's the only way I can even begin to make it make sense in my head. (And even then, I'm not sure I will ever understood how she KEPT cheating for months...) But I love seeing her struggling with saying the words.

I LOVE how she refuses to act like she's the victim, even though it's killing her too. And THANK YOU for not writing the confession, I'm not sure I could have taken that.

(Now, please go write something with a happy ending, okay?)
millie.zhang chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Writing the confession will probably get yourself into massive tears...I suggest you not do it:-)

It is so great to see you bring up a new story! Though it is a tragedy and really pains me to read it...it is just so nice!
I love her perspective and I think you interpreted her thoughts quite well.

And the image of Brian you gave was quite vivid. He is totally an ass.

A Harvard student? Hmm haha I think that makes sense...:-) no info was given about her education background on the show, yet I assume it is a decent one

And Mac's cooking abilities...LOL
Kazters chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh god just wonderful I couldn't deal with the confession